Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know if anybody has a boost controller that they got of ebay, and if they even work and if so then how good? I'm talking about the JDM boost controller and the other nonbrend boost controllers.
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried to searc for some but i could not find any. But i'm in class right now so i will give you a call when i'm out or tomorrow.
Thanks
P.S. I know that it is easy to make a boost controller but i still don't trust them.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info i will call you guys but is there anybody with an ebay boost controller?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ditto on making your own.

I think mine cost about $10, including the cost of the drill and tap.
Been working fine for years on the Talon and have been playing around with it on the SRT-4.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
With making your own, can you switch the boost the same way as with the brand once? And if yes does anybody have a site on how to make one?

·
Registered
633 Posts
or u could always op-out and get a apexi avc-r boost controller like me :) brand new they go for around $500-$600.. fortunetly i got it brand new off a great standing bro on here!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry but i just don't see the pint of spending $500 on something that can be bought for $70, or even maid in our own house. I'm sure that the apexi avc-r boost controller had much more setting and your boost can be contrilled from the inside but all i need is a boost controller that i can switch boost from one setting to another.
P.S. Does anybody know a company named Dynasty Import
I bought a turbo from then and a boostcontroller came free w/ the turbo. When i got the turbo insted of getting a boost controller i got a letter saing "We currently find out that there is some production error on the boost controller. And it does not work properly by itself." So the shipped them back and said that i should be getting a new one in 1-2 weeks. Well itz been a month and nothing tried calling the number they gave me, 626-452-9227, and they are alwasy closed, even when they are timed to be open. Just wanted to know if anybody had the same prob.
Thanks a lot

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Mike aka crazymechanic can you tell me the prices of the boost controllers here or do u want me to call you?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts