Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
This pic is the reason i fell in love with the focus design and reason i bought the wheels have on car now. Also the car that got me into rally.

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Just a kick starter. So I've been talkin too davenport racing about building me a light pod...

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
awesome E30 story. started out with the same engine I have but 1.8 liters. of course, then it was an S14.

I was also going to say, surprised no one mentioned the E30. I did get to romp on an E30 M3 a few weeks back though :)

Now since most of mine have been mentioned, I have to add just one more... BMW 2002.

May be old but it's an awesome car... too bad the watermark is on this one because I want to make mine look like it. AND the engine I have is built for racing (supposed to have 200whp all motor from a SOHC carbureted engine!)

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Nice. I would love a 2002. Such fun cars. My friend has a very clean tii in dark green.

200 hp from the M10 is a lot of work!

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
There's a 2002 turbo just down the road from work, the guy owns a shop that works on all types if imports, always cool shit in front of there

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Nice. I would love a 2002. Such fun cars. My friend has a very clean tii in dark green.

200 hp from the M10 is a lot of work!
Agreed it is! it was built for the local vintage racing group. guy wrecked his car on race three and sold the engine. then I bought it from that guy. It's seriously built to hell. 12:1 compression, head work, 316 cam that makes useable power above 7500 rpm (stock is 264)... dual carbs. whatever else I forgot. it's pretty fast.

Tii's are cool. I've only ever seen my two normal 02's in person. and they're not exactly in good condition either.

Hey I work at an import shop with lots of cool stuff too :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Love the lifted front driver's wheel on picture

Awesome to see that car push out of the corner so strong as to lift the front wheel.

awesome E30 story. started out with the same engine I have but 1.8 liters. of course, then it was an S14.

I was also going to say, surprised no one mentioned the E30. I did get to romp on an E30 M3 a few weeks back though :)

Now since most of mine have been mentioned, I have to add just one more... BMW 2002.

May be old but it's an awesome car... too bad the watermark is on this one because I want to make mine look like it. AND the engine I have is built for racing (supposed to have 200whp all motor from a SOHC carbureted engine!)

61 - 77 of 77 Posts