Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here is the thing, we are a tight knit group here but seeing as some of us haven't met in person,yet, I say we get to know each other.

The rules: post a pic of yourself And your real name and tell us about yourself ( kinda like a first date but no kissing) You can also post a pic of your car

I'll start

My name is Tommy

Ignore the hitler peach fuzz I was bored one day while shaving

My car: 2002 ZTS with cf oem hood, DIY sri,massive strut bar... Oh and mustang mach1 lip

A little about me. I'm a sarcastic doesn't take anything personally person, and I'm usually sarcastic or say things in a joking matter constanly. I like ling walks on the beach and cuddling up to a good movie... Oh I also like to troll the personal adds on craigslist in any given city.

Now is your turn

·
Focalize!!!
3,892 Posts

My name is Travis lots of peoples just call me Red, Big Red One or the most popular Ginger im chill drive a 2001 zx3

it has a heat wrapped cold air intake, weight reduction, Ford Racing sparkplug wires, and eibach sportlines!!

next plz hot potato!!

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Damn I don't have any photos of myself or a way to post them.

**EDIT ... Photo added by Ray:

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ I got you Donald ... I will just add it too your post ... but no photo of your mug ...lol

Just edit your mod info.

-Ray-

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Donald if you are on your phone ( assuming you have a smart phone) look to see if you have a photobucket app. Thats what I use

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Thanks Ray. No photo of my mug is good thing. Might crash the new server.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ Lol

-Ray-

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Donald if you are on your phone ( assuming you have a smart phone) look to see if you have a photobucket app. Thats what I use
DROID X with Verizon. No photo apps. Guess i'll have to get one soon.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Well name is Adam aka zinger637 over numerous forums. I love working out, anything to do with cars with focus on stance is my specialty. I just graduated from UHD with BA in CJ and minor is psychology planning to start my career with HPD in December. Have three boxers and one pitbull and my loving fiance of 6 yrs.

·
Registered
541 Posts
My name is Matt. I am a husband of 9 years and a father of 2, a 3 year old son, Camden and 3 month old daughter, Anistyn. I and 28 years old and a General Manager for Louetta Automotive.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Sorry for the poor quality of pics. The Blackberry has a crappy camera. My little boy was not happy in this picture!

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice rims ya got there

·
Registered
675 Posts
Garry 45 for a little while longer
I have cashed in a WSOP Circuit event.

This is the Yeller car that I drive once or twice a week.

Now minus the stickers on the windows.

Been married to Patricia Eva Vasquez (she goes by Eva) since May 11, 2007. It was the first marriage for both of us.
I've had two stints installed in my heart durning 2011, one is Platinum/Chrome and the other Cobalt/Chrome, I call them the most expensive pieces of BLING that I will not get to see.

This has been my little side project.

After replacing all gaskets but the rear main seal, I discovered it has a transplanted 302 HO from an early Mustang GT in the nose.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
The name is Raymond ... I go by Ray on the forum. I have been apart of the focus fanatics community for a very long time. And stay around because of all of the great people I run into.
I am 30 this year.

If you dont know me ... I love being around people. I love going out and having fun, drinking with good friends and just enjoying the company of good people.

I graduated from the Art Institute of Dallas with a degree in Video Post Production and Lighting.
This is my wife and I at my graduation.

I have been a professional still-photographer and videographer for over 8 years now. The FF Team can always find me behind a camera.

This is my focus ... an 03 SVT Focus that now sits waiting for AutoX days.

My usually daily driver is our 07 Ford Edge.

My poor SVT has been brought back to life numerous times. It's fun and nimble ... I am not letting my little zippy weekend warrior go.

·
Registered
838 Posts
My name's matt... i'm 25 I live onthe sw side of houston and drive a 2008 Black SES I work for hostgator.com as a level 2 junior admin fixing people's stuff =P

I hate autobiographies...

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Well my name is Jeremy and I live in pasaGETDOWNdena.

Me and my girlfriend Priscilla of 4 years.

I work at Dominos

Another shot.

And my new Hobby

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Lived in San Antonio for 3 years. Married for 2 years. From Northern Virginia originally.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Hello peeps! The name is Joe. I am 41 yrs old. I too have been around a long time.
<-Notice the member number... I enjoy cars and car shows. I am a member of the SVT Club of N. Tex as well as a member in good standing here on FF.

I got involved in 04 with the purchase of my first Sonic Blue ZX5 SVT.

It got totaled in October and I bought another one in November of 04.

That wonderful car is now in someone elses hands and I have move up to an 04 Mystichrome Cobra.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts