Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Open to everyone who want to join us. We have a meet roughly every two weeks. I wanted to invite anyone in the GA Area to the meet. There is a core group of 8 people who are at every meet. We have had meets with numbers of 35 focus and 10 contours.

We have meets in Lawrenceville, Alpharetta, and many other places here in GA.

Wednesday May 31, 2006

Wild Wings
5530 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004

TIME: 7:30 PM

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...ard+Parkway+&2c=Alpharetta&2s=ga&2z=30004&r=f

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Jerry

Please do a roll call if you wanna join us. We always have a good time and have new people join us every meet.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
cool, i love wild wings.
7:30 fits great in my schedule.
btw, check the link in my sig for the atlanta foci thread. we're trying to organize something too, but still can't find a date that's ok for everyone.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
I'm thinking about coming but not 100% sure yet. I'll have to see if i can get off work early enough so i can make it by 730. I'll try to get a few of my focus friends to join as well.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
I plan on making the meeting and im bringing one of my friends who just got a 4-door with me.

·
Registered
440 Posts
ill go just no clue in heck were that is

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
^Just put in the address he has at the top and put Wild Wings in the place name section. It should bring up two different places, u'll wanna choose the one off 400. I believe it'll say roswell, ga. Whatever it says just don't select the one that has berrett parkway in the address.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
ok people, this meet is tomorrow!!!!!
I'm going.
Billy is going.
who else is going for sure???

(btw, jeremy, there is no wild wing cafe in barret pkwy... [confused] )

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Well, then where is the place at? I want to come, but i won't be able to if i can't get correct directions. When i put in the address he has listed, it brings up two places, one in roswell and one on barrett parkway. And being that roswell is alpheretta area, i would think that's the place to go to. But if i'm wrong can someone pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaase give me directions so i can make it tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
OK, first off, forget Barret Pkwy, there's no Wild Wing Cafe on Barret Pky.

the one we want is in windward pky, in alpharetta.

so, if you're coming north from newnan... just get on GA-400 North, to exit 11.
At exit 11, you're gonna make a left (west) off the ramp onto Wingward Pkwy for 0.3 miles. And it should be on your right hand side.
5530 windward pky.
hope to see ya there man.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
I KNOW IT'S NOT THE ONE ON BARRETT PARKWAY! I just wanted to make sure it's the one off 400 cause when u put the address in on mapquest u get two different locations to choose from and being that barrett parkway isn't alpheretta, i figured it would be the one in roswell. I just wanted to be sure so i can make the meeting and not get lost.

P.S. Thanks for the help Hector[:D]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys, its Carlo (black ZX3 Hatch from the meet w/ the annoyingly bright headlights) here's the pics i took from the meet tonight...i took 45 total, posted 21. i have 5MB orginals (2592X1944) if you want a big pic of ur car for a desktop or whatever...just email mead and i'll send it to u. anywho...here they are. 12 foci and 1 sportrac

-Carlo

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/greenhornet95/Meets/Wild Wings 5-31-06/

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
dude, that was quick, I was hoping we would get to see those pictures soon, but daaaamn!!!!!
(btw, there's no flag in your avatar, LOL.)
ok, i'm gonna see the pics now, i'll be back in a while.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts