Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member for a very long time... I want to sell my car, but I am not on this site enough to allow me to try and sell my Focus! I want to offer it to the Focus people first before I go to the other sites.

My car is a 2002 Focus SVT/ST170 European Conversion. 96,000 miles. Adult driven (I am 55)!

·
Grey Friar
926 Posts
That looks great and sounds like a delightful opportunity for someone. Many people spent bunches of money in the early to mid 2000's buying Euro parts to upgrade or change the appearance of their Mk1 Foci. I had a 2004 SVT w/EAP years ago, and I'd almost want to buy yours just to poke through it, and do a little disassembly/reassembly work to compare cabin and engine arrangements with my old one.

How long have you had it? Did you pay for the conversion? If so, what does it cost to covert RHD to LHD?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks great and sounds like a delightful opportunity for someone. Many people spent bunches of money in the early to mid 2000's buying Euro parts to upgrade or change the appearance of their Mk1 Foci. I had a 2004 SVT w/EAP years ago, and I'd almost want to buy yours just to poke through it, and do a little disassembly/reassembly work to compare cabin and engine arrangements with my old one.

How long have you had it? Did you pay for the conversion? If so, what does it cost to covert RHD to LHD?
I did the conversion via a local body shop. I have owned the car since 2004... It was my replacement to my beloved VW Golf GTi 16v MK2. It started out as basic Focus SVT...

Dane

·
Grey Friar
926 Posts
You and the body shop did a really nice job. The stickers fooled me, in combination with the body parts. It looks like it came from England (RHD converted to LHD).

I haven't checked to see if you posted that jewel in the For Sale section, but if not, that's a better place to start. Great car, good luck with the sale.

(As much as I loved my SVTF, I always thought Ford made a huge mistake not building an American Mk1 RS... by the time they finally did sell one here, interest in the Focus had fallen off.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts