Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got 48k out of my stock Cooper Zeon RS-3As. .went to dealer to replace them and they couldn't get them (really liked the Coopers) so went with these Generals...look cool and are v. quiet in my first drive. Anyone have these and have any opinions? Tire Rack reviews are good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow, You got that many miles out of the Cooper's? I just turned 15,000 miles on mine and have about 3/32 tread left on all 4

·
w/ my magic bag
29,474 Posts
Wow, You got that many miles out of the Cooper's? I just turned 15,000 miles on mine and have about 3/32 tread left on all 4
Depends on how you drive.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I drive more mellow than you I guess.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, if I hammered my tires at 15K miles...I would buy 2 sets a year! Best if I can go easy on them and get at least 40K. I rotate every oil change (7.5K) and get an alignment once a year regardless. I also check my pressure once a month.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I put them on my wife's car and she seems to like them 10k miles on them and they don't look like they have worn at all her car is a 07 sedan.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,474 Posts
Also, if I hammered my tires at 15K miles...I would buy 2 sets a year! Best if I can go easy on them and get at least 40K. I rotate every oil change (7.5K) and get an alignment once a year regardless. I also check my pressure once a month.
This^^^^^^^^^^ Makes a difference on how you take care of your tires/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts