Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this might be slightly off topic, but i have a question and you guys are the best people i know to ask. so i've seen how to do the intermittent winshield wiper mod on my focus, what i'm wondering is does anyone here know if the same mod can be done on a mercury mystique? my girlfriend has one and it has the same crappy 3-speed wiper switch as my focus. i foud a part here

http://www.rockauto.com/ref/Motorcraft/Detail.html?sw-5208.gif

that looks like it would fit however i dont know a whole lot about her car and i cant find any real info on it online. any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well that one looks comepletely different from the one for the focus or i would just try swapping, i guess the real question i have is is the entire wiper control in the switch like it is on the focus? if it is i assume it would work just like swapping ours out?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Go to www.contour.org, check the forum. Those guys mess around with mercury mystiques too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the help.

and for anyone who was just curious, they say that it should just be a 'plug and play' mod like swapping one out on a focus...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts