Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new still with the wrapping on Midwing that is bright yellow, it is an official Roush and is from a ford dealer. Its been sitting around in the box for a while because i haven't wanted to pay to have it painted grey. The only thing it dos not have it mounting hardware, none was in the box and i didn't realize till about 6 months after i got it.

What kind of interest would someone have in this as i know the Roush ones are harder to find now?

Id also be willing to trade for for the liquid grey or W/e ford calls my cars color

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I'd just scuff it up & have it painted. Of course you won't found a new one, so it'd be used. Hitup the b/s for the studs.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I called multiple shops out here and most of them want $300+ to paint... no thanks on that
Wow, that kind of spendy. How about scuffing it up & going in to see what they want? They could paint it the same time they're painting a car. Its going to be about $50.-$75. for paint & if its getting painted the same time then that'd save money on the booth fireup.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
There are no feelers allowed on this site. Repost a thread FS/FT (with an asking price)so I can delete this one.

Thank you for your cooperation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts