Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to my boss and am going to contact FocusSport to discuss being their dealer in this area. Right now the only dealers around are ZX3tuning up in Vancouver, CA and then you have to go all the way down to California. There is a fairly sizable financial commitment in order to become a dealer, so i wanted to see if there was enough interest in the area to justify the commitment. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Well if i had the money for sure i would buy from you guys! But then if i did i would have to have someone from Oregon buy my stuff for me to save on tax. I hate paying tax.
-Ashley

·
Registered
464 Posts
well possibly if its not gonna be expensive like they usually price things

·
Registered
343 Posts
considering every 6 months i'll be dropping about 4g's into the car, well if my deployments continue this way, i'd love to be close to a dealer.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eric D said:
well possibly if its not gonna be expensive like they usually price things
I dont have any info on their pricing structure, but i would assume we would be able to keep things on par with the prices on the site if not a little less. The benefit would be no S&H, and warrantee stuff would be able to be handled without shipping things across the country or any BS. Im still trying to talk him into it, but if we can get semi commitment from a group of people im sure we could make it work.

·
Team Shocker #2
1,776 Posts
I would definatly be intereseted man sounds good

·
Registered
528 Posts
If prices are the same, or pretty damn close, im all for it, if its like $20 more, I might as well wait the extra few days and get it cheaper...And would you guys carry every part? Or just certain? And if certain can you list some?

·
Registered
460 Posts
im actually looking to buy a FS duratec turbo kit when i get back from deployment. will you guys offer installation and tuning as well?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Any new news? I need some stuff. We need a foci place for people in Oregon to go to. WTFZ

kyle

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
OK.......LOL....are you drunk? But yeah Kyle I agree.....I wish there was a place in Oregon!
-Ashley

·
Registered
165 Posts
I agree, it would be very nice to have someone local. It is probably a big investment tho and something to carefully consider. Let us know what is happening. I need to get some stuff. :)

Again, will you be offering tuning?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'd be interested lookin to build my engine fairly soon.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Anyupdates yet? I'm deployed right now, but in sept I'm ordering my FS turbo setup, if i can get it locally you guys have a customer.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i have been really busy the last couple months, but we are going to try and set up a day for people to come down and check out the shop (maybe a BBQ) and take pre orders. If we can get enough pre orders like 1/2 down or something to cover the initial buy in then its a go. I will be covering almost half the buy in myself, so it shouldnt be hard. I will try to keep everyone posted.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts