Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am looking for ideas for some gauges, can I see all the gauges you installed?

Whats the coolest thing you have?

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
do you NEED them or you just want some gauges??? like 2 1/16 gauges or DASH gauge face??

I hvae EGT, Water Temp and Boost for the PWSC. I am getting Wideband AFR, Oil PSI, Fuel PSI, Knock for when I get back.

i guess for an NA car get Water temp and oil Press......if you want something useful.....

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I don't "Need" one, but I want one. Lol, just wanted to get ideas on what everyone else had.

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
i got water temp, oil temp, and oil pressure.

·
Leave it stock?
2,284 Posts
i got oil press and voltage.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
i LOVE that glow green mang

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Spinal, those look real professional n clean. whered u buy them? n were they together in a package or separate?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Spinal,

Can you please tell me where you purchased the 2 gauge pod and the brand name if possible? It seems to be somewhat difficult to locate a 2 gauge pod for the 2005 to 2007Focus.

·
Leave it stock?
2,284 Posts
Spinal, those look real professional n clean. whered u buy them? n were they together in a package or separate?
i got the gauges from autometer, not them directly but from the stores on ebay. oil pressure and voltmeter were seperate as well as the pod. as for the pro look, thanks a lot =) im very picky when it comes to installing stuff, i HATE hackjobs, if you think that looks good you should see the passenger side a-pillar that has been painted black to match lol.
Spinal,

Can you please tell me where you purchased the 2 gauge pod and the brand name if possible? It seems to be somewhat difficult to locate a 2 gauge pod for the 2005 to 2007Focus.
i got the 2pod gauge pillar from speedhut.com you can search their store on ebay, good prices and incredibly fast shipping. i like them a lot. the pod itself is the same as their 2002-2004 model, i wasn't sure on the 2000-2001 they had but from what i've been told its all the same anyway, from 2000-2007.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'll be installing AFR, Oil Pressure, and Voltmeter gauges in a triple-pod later this week. At least, that is, if I can find some instructions, since I have absolutely no idea how to wire them in :)

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
bump

·
Leave it stock?
2,284 Posts
I'll be installing AFR, Oil Pressure, and Voltmeter gauges in a triple-pod later this week. At least, that is, if I can find some instructions, since I have absolutely no idea how to wire them in :)
oil pressure is fairly simple, the hardest part is putting it togeather and routing the wire through the fire wall. basically all you do is T into where the stock sending unit is beside the oil filter and plug-in the harness for the sender to the gauge. then just some positive/negative connections and if you wanna wire it into your parking lights i can help you with that too.

as for the volt meter, well if you can't figure that out...maybe you don't need it anyway lol.

honhon would know about the AFR

1 - 13 of 13 Posts