Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently hooking up a boost gauge and really the only place i can find to run the hose into the car to hook up to the gauge is by the pedal assembly, but it's a bit tricky to access is there a better place to run it thats easier to access?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
i've seen quite a few boost gauges mounted there so it must be one of the only places

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, i ran it through anyway and got it all mounted behind the steering wheel, was real excited lol and went for a little drive to see it in action....i got a broken gauge. I should have checked it before i put the whole thing in, but silly me forgot too, so i spent all that time for nothing lol. Returning to Advance tomorrow and most likely gonna go with the AutoMeter's since they seem to be very reliable.

P.S. i know it wasn't hooked up wrong, everything was triple checked by myself, and i even checked the hose for vacuum and it was fine.

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
I ran mine through the factory hole that the hood latch release goes through. Real easy access and it come out right behind the fuse box in the engine compartment so you cannot see any wires, hoses, ect...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts