Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

I was wondering if a full length Piller Pod for 2 1/16 guages is available to fit a 2006 ST?

Something like this:

Perhaps this one fits?

Suggestions welcome.

·
Registered
305 Posts
The a-pillar design of the focus remained the same if memory serves.... plus there isn't a body change between 05 and 06, just subtle changes like suspension, power steering pump moved to the other side...

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
yea pretty sure its the same as it was. It should fit.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks - Ordered

Thanks for the responses.

I have ordered the pod and some guages from McNew's Automotive.

·
Registered
108 Posts
coleslaw there is a body change in 05. in order to do the svt bumper swap you also have to change the front fenders and hood i believe to make it all fit correctly. possibly also the lights and grill, not real sure about those two though

·
Registered
500 Posts
joshco84 said:
coleslaw there is a body change in 05. in order to do the svt bumper swap you also have to change the front fenders and hood i believe to make it all fit correctly. possibly also the lights and grill, not real sure about those two though
In 05 the bumper, grill, hood, headlights, and fenders... but the interior stayed the same my friend got the three pod gauges for his 05 worked fine!

·
Registered
305 Posts
That's what I meant guys, thanks though for clearing it up! I meant the interior frame/pillar design. And I did mention from 2005 to 2006 models (I'm aware the pre 2005 models are different).

·
Premium Member
21,250 Posts
He did say that the A pillar didn't change, that's correct. For those who don't know, the pillars of the car are named A, B, and C starting from the front: A pillars are the pillars on either side of the windshield. the B is behind the front door, and the C pillar is at the rear glass.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts