1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
link says invalid item?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yes, they will physically fit, but you will be left with three holes (at the 0 & 7 of tach and at the 0 of the speedometer) where the pins are installed to stop the movement of the needle.

Other than that, they would be fine.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I've installed those before on a friends car, they arn't that good. They don't fade blue to green as they say and overall, are extremely cheap.

Honestly I'd pass and go with the ones from www.speedhut.com if they have some for the 2005's already (not sure) but they make the best ones out there.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I order my gauges from procarparts.com. I've used 3 of their sets on my own cars, 95 Stealth, 98 Civic, and the 00 Focus. I've never had any problems with them. People say they're crap...but like i said, i've never had any problems with a part of the gauge going out, wires starting fires, etc.

My brother has used two sets of their gauges as well, and no problems with his either.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks s2, I just made and ordered my gauges. Thanks for the web site, they had really sweet options. hopefully now ill be able to set my needles right

1 - 10 of 10 Posts