Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here so if this has been covered forgive me, I did try searching. Does anyone know if the illuminated shift knob shown in the brochure is available.

Thanks

·
Registered
524 Posts
I just looked through my brochure and did not see an illuminated shift knob. What page is it on?

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
It's a Ford Accessory... you should be able to go to your dealership and show them and have them order it. Pretty neat shift knob.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
those are badass... is that who makes the ford accessory? either way... whatever he has in his brochure should be obtainable through his dealership, for manuals only.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Page 21 in my brochure, BTW the white Focus with 17" wheels shown is what I ordered. Minus the sticker kit and hood deflector. Yes it's for a 5spd but we are having no luck through our dealer. Faygo it's actually different from the one on that website.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Page 21 in my brochure, BTW the white Focus with 17" wheels shown is what I ordered. Minus the sticker kit and hood deflector. Yes it's for a 5spd but we are having no luck through our dealer. Faygo it's actually different from the one on that website.
Which brochure are you referring to?

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
A friend in Germany has this in his 99 focus wagon.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Faygo, it's in the brochure I got from my dealer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
just for everyone's info, these items do not plug into the vehicles computer board. There is a sensor that attaches to the gear shift, and measure movement. Look at the instructions for it on the website. you have to program it to measure the movement. So, it is not truly giving you vehicle information. If you have the Six-speed, this will not work, if you have an automatic anything, it will not work.

·
Registered
609 Posts
the ford # as shown in my ford parts catalouge is BM5Z-7213-A. Its not a cheap one, list is about $166 . WOW

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Elwood, your the man! Thanks for the part#

·
Registered
609 Posts
anytime... if anyone needs specific ford parts advice/numbers/prices just pm me. I am on here quite a bit during the day now

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quick update, the girlfriend ordered this for me as a birthday present. No clue when it will be in but I'll update this when I have it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Indeed I did, fairly easy install. This unit does interface with the harness but does not illuminate the actual gear selected. The whole thing is lit, the 1,2,3,4,5,R I will try to get something up, I have the install instructions.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts