Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
DATE: Saturday November 8, 2008

TIME: If you have a lot of stuff to do plan on showing up early IE: between 9-10 AM.

ADDRESS: Please PM me for address!

Please no BIG JOBS (axles, transmissions, engine builds, whatever takes hours, days, ect. not allowed) Small jobs only. We plan on starting early then stopping around 5-6 PM for a cookout and then a bonfire afterwards. There is alcohol allowed but if you plan on drinking a lot plan on staying. We don't condone drinking and driving![nono] There are also children around so don't act like a tool. Bring chairs!

We will keep a list of what people will be coming and what they will be doing. Please come early if you have a lot to do.

1) viney266
2) kenzx3--EXHAUST + STS
3) Ashron-FIX HEADLIGHTS, OIL CHANGE, BOOST GAUGE & POD
4) Schroeder02
5) EuroPitchBlackSVT
6) 02ZX3inPA
7) Kfokus--WHITE FACE GAUGES, PRESS BUSHINGS
8) CaptainBoltus--TB, STS, CLEAR CORNERS, WHITE FACE GAUGES, PEDALS, INTAKE
9) BiggTigger78
10) slipster17--STS, SPRINGS WORK
11) ChazimusZX4ST--TRANNY & BRAKE FLUID, SPARK PLUGS, MAYBE ROTORS
12) arrestmespi
13) WeeAsp--ZIPPIE NEEDS HELP FROM DR. VINEY
14) Red01Focus
15) MattyKrackSVT--FIX OIL LEAK, CAMBER BOLTS
16) 1stTimeFocus00--HFC & HEADER
17) wyattearp1989
18) sldghmr--ORP, DOGBONE MOUNT
19) whitefox
20) PitchblackST
21) TroyFTW - Subs FTW!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
here is a question for you guys, how in depth can these install days get? I need to put new isolators on my coil springs in the rear, do you guys have a spring compressor? Also, I still have the SVT exhaust, but it will need to be welded back together as it is in 3 pieces. Anyone have welding expertise? :)

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Add us of course. Not sure what we will have to do.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I should be there long as I don’t have to work or anything like that. I’m not sure I’ll have any work that will need to be done.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I would like to make it out.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Bill, I edited your first post with some info. If you want to change anything go ahead and doooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. [:D]

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
WH00TIE W0000000!!!!!
Finally got a date set!!!
Sorry i cant make it.

HAAAAAAAA! J/k
COunt me in.
Only doing a front suspension rebuild.
AGAIN just kidding...I might do some white faced gauges.
Not gonna get into anything major.
I might press the energy suspension front control arm bushings i have into some bits if i get some spare ones by then.
Mostly I am just planning on helping out others.
Bill, I'm sure u will be too busy to get into N2o swap.

WOOT! Put me on that list, for Exhaust and STS
I can help you with both as I've done both to my black beeaaaatch.

here is a question for you guys, how in depth can these install days get? I need to put new isolators on my coil springs in the rear, do you guys have a spring compressor? Also, I still have the SVT exhaust, but it will need to be welded back together as it is in 3 pieces. Anyone have welding expertise? :)
Bill has a spring compressor , but its not the best(if i remember correctly)
U can rent one from autozone, advance or any other good auto store.
Might be 60$ but u get it all back when u return it.

Like Bills post says nothing that will take more than a couple hours.
And yes Bill can weld his ass off, or someones name in there brake drums.[hihi]

·
Registered
584 Posts
DATE: Saturday November 8, 2008

TIME: If you have a lot of stuff to do plan on showing up early IE: between 9-10 AM.

ADDRESS: Please PM me for address!

Please no BIG JOBS (axles, transmissions, engine builds, whatever takes hours, days, ect. not allowed) Small jobs only. We plan on starting early then stopping around 5-6 PM for a cookout and then a bonfire afterwards. There is alcohol allowed but if you plan on drinking a lot plan on staying. We don't condone drinking and driving![nono] There are also children around so don't act like a tool. Bring chairs!

We will keep a list of what people will be coming and what they will be doing. Please come early if you have a lot to do.

1) viney266
2) kenzx3--EXHAUST, STS
3) Ashron
4) Schroeder02
5) EuroPitchBlackSVT
6) 02ZX3inPA
7) Kfokus--WHITE FACE GAUGES, PRESS BUSHINGS
add me in for cossie intake install, CFM TB install, Steeda STS install, white face gauge install, and CFM pedals install. Oh yeah, and clear corners too :) I'll be there at opening, guarunteed.

·
Registered
584 Posts
ZX3 Chick -- you forgot to add me in for the cossie install too :)

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
Or maybe I will just install wings west side skirts and help out.
And then [cheers]
I'll bring some black and tans.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm done all my work. Did the rear wheel bearings this week....Maybe we can make some progress on the nitrous install Kevin. It depends what I get wrapped up in...We can move along a little at least. Maybe run the leads and stuff.

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
Count me in.

I dont have much to do unless someone can guide me on Body Work.. Oh I might ask for some assistance in repairing an exhaust leak. Then I might replace my oil pan..

I dunno. I'll be there.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I won't be doing much of anything to my own car Brian, so you will likely have a helper. Bodywork gets to be pretty time consuming though, especially if its a rust repair- lots of drying time.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Anyone that helps me, I will help. I am a novice at this stuff so I'm sure I will need lots of help. But I follow instructions well and have a good work ethic :)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Put me down for attendance :)

I'll definately get the spring work and my new STS done and MAYBE if its not too time consuming the exhaust as well.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I don’t think you can use spring compressors to remove the rear springs, taking them out isn’t to bad as long as the lower rear control arm busing is in good shape, how long ago did you install the springs?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I don’t think you can use spring compressors to remove the rear springs, taking them out isn’t to bad as long as the lower rear control arm busing is in good shape, how long ago did you install the springs?
The new springs have been in there since All Ford at Carlisle, I just didn't didn't replace the isolators because I didn't know they needed it.

1 - 20 of 478 Posts