Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just found out that you can display MPH, KPH ,RPM ect. digitally on the stock gadges . [woot] im shure you all knew of it befor me [poke]

but anyway
is the MPH when its in digital mode more accuret then the old fasion spedomater gadge?

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Yes it is. It's the only way to calibrate the gauges when putting aftermarket gauge faces on. It's reading directly from the speed sensor, where the gauges are just reading where ever the needle was installed. That's also why in cop cars they use a "certified" speedo, so they know exactly how fast they are going.

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
how do you do that?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how do you do that?
you press the trip reset button when car is off, hold it down start the car, keep holding it down until you see some weird fount, when you see that keep pressing the reset button until you get to diffrent settings. i may make a video on how to do it if i find the time

·
Registered
994 Posts
Does anyone have a list of what options it gives you? I see you're able to read DTC codes, RPM's coolant temp in C and FM and also, how do you get that option to stay unpon the screen even after you have turn the car off?
Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 5 of 5 Posts