Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
I am usually in Lawrenceville during the weekends and I am in Savannah during the week

If you see a 03 Twilight Blue ZTS with speed grills, and a Zetec DOHC sticker on the front fender it is me.

·
Registered
87 Posts
hey GA Fanatics...I've got great news! I'm moving back to Gwinnett this weekend! So now the drive won't be soooooo long for the Duluth carshow!

·
Registered
200 Posts
im in newnan although currently im not driving bc of my parents but im sure i could make it to some gettogethers my cell is 678-416-9044 if ur close by hit me up we can get a group goin in the newnan area.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Can you get me more Info about the Car show in Duluth at D&B's please

I will be in Lawrenceville this weekend and would love to come out.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
It starts at 9:00 and runs to about 5 I think. The cost is about $35. I have a Green ZX3, check it out.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I don't like the cost I might stop in with my wife and check it out. I am still doing my interior painting so it won't be finished by then and I want to get some more done to my car first.

·
Registered
200 Posts
35 to enter or 35 to go and hang out?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Well if you don't want to pay the entry fee, just come and hang out. I personally don't think $35 is too much. If it is a good show it is worth it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
When I enter, I enter if I know I stand a good chance of winning something. Right now I am not even close to winning because I am no where near finished with my car.

When I get it completly done it will be going in contests.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
It was ok. Not the best I've been too though. They really screwed the awards up. There were no Focus' there other than mine. They just did Top 10 mild and Top 10 wild. So, you didn't miss much.

·
Registered
425 Posts
wanted to be at Dave and Buster's too but I was still in Vegas Saturday..........Red eye flight out of vegas and I am STILL hurting lol..........

·
Registered
71 Posts
I live in North East Georgia...about 20 minutes from NC...Right in the heart of the mountains. Helen would be a good place to meet up...There are a few good roads to drive...Neals Gap and Unicoi and of course Richard Russell Scenic Hwy. My stock SE will definately skin it back on Unicoi...We should plan a get together for a weekend this summer...I'm only 2 hours from ATL. This would be a FREE get together...nothing fancy...just to show off cars and to get to know who we are actually talking to...Share ideas, ect. I think that it would be a fun thing to do...my email is [email protected] Let me know what your opinons are about this. I'm game if everybody else is...Jessica...but we need more than two people to go....I always see these mazda miatas (sp) on the road...so i would like to see a whole gang of focus'. That would be cool

·
Registered
425 Posts
my02fordfocus said:
I live in North East Georgia...about 20 minutes from NC...Right in the heart of the mountains. Helen would be a good place to meet up...There are a few good roads to drive...Neals Gap and Unicoi and of course Richard Russell Scenic Hwy. My stock SE will definately skin it back on Unicoi...We should plan a get together for a weekend this summer...I'm only 2 hours from ATL. This would be a FREE get together...nothing fancy...just to show off cars and to get to know who we are actually talking to...Share ideas, ect. I think that it would be a fun thing to do...my email is [email protected] Let me know what your opinons are about this. I'm game if everybody else is...Jessica...but we need more than two people to go....I always see these mazda miatas (sp) on the road...so i would like to see a whole gang of focus'. That would be cool
I'm up for this but I am also organizing a meet in the NC mountains in August to drive the Dragon's Tail @ Deal's Gap (link's in my sig)..........let me know as I'm always up for a trip to Helen

Ben

21 - 40 of 50 Posts