Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up fanatics...
i was thinking we should have a g2g in July 31st... its 2 weeks from now...
so everyone could spread the word [poke], and as all you know.. the more fanatics the better...
we could go blaze the twisties like always... go to red rocks or something,
lets just have a good time as always...
anybody have any ideas to where to cruise?.. post it up!...
im out... peace!...[race]

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im down to go... lol

·
Registered
502 Posts
im down

·
Infidel
3,307 Posts
I'm in Wisconsin.....still.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm in Breckenridge for a family thing through that Sunday...might be able to make it depending what time things wrap up. What time are we meeting at that gas station? The usual 10am-ish?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'll be there. Sorry I couldn't make the last one, gotta work every once in a while, lol. Finally fixed the Evo!

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm in Breckenridge for a family thing through that Sunday...might be able to make it depending what time things wrap up. What time are we meeting at that gas station? The usual 10am-ish?
hope you can make it...!
yeah around 10 to 11am...at the same place...

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll be there. Sorry I couldn't make the last one, gotta work every once in a while, lol. Finally fixed the Evo!
sweet!... can wait to see it...
hey, got a question...
do you still have the svt headers from your focus?... just askin...

·
Registered
89 Posts
If I get settled in to my new house and my roommates don't need any help that day, I'll trudge the SVT down for sure, unless of course it's an MR2 sort of day.

·
Registered
502 Posts
i will be there and also a new member that has a 2011 wrx met him last night driving home with kevin in his new white evo 10 the sti has been layed to rest. so now we have 2 evo's 3or 4 subi's and a rx8 and a hole bunch of foci. the twistie crew is shure getting big. a big THANKS YOU to all you guys for comming out and having a good time. Lots of good times still ahead. see you all next sunday spead the word and talk to other car lovers lets make the blazin the twisties club big and for real im going to look into getting some blazing the twisties stickers made who is down for one. peace

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im down for one too!...
cant wait to see the evo... !

·
Registered
209 Posts
sweet!... can wait to see it...
hey, got a question...
do you still have the svt headers from your focus?... just askin...
Unfortunately I sold my SVT headers a long time ago. Honestly though if you are looking for more power a turbo or supercharger would be the much better way to go. If you change to SVT header u have to change the oil dipstick, power steering line, catalytic converter or test pipe, along with the rest of the exhaust since the SVT is a completely different setup and won't bolt up to ZX3 exhaust parts... Definitely not worth it.

Big shout out to Dave for helping me get my Evo back on track! Looking forward to this Sunday!

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Unfortunately I sold my SVT headers a long time ago. Honestly though if you are looking for more power a turbo or supercharger would be the much better way to go. If you change to SVT header u have to change the oil dipstick, power steering line, catalytic converter or test pipe, along with the rest of the exhaust since the SVT is a completely different setup and won't bolt up to ZX3 exhaust parts... Definitely not worth it.

Big shout out to Dave for helping me get my Evo back on track! Looking forward to this Sunday!
hey good to know!...
thanks for that advice... ive been thinking to go boost... i think ill go that way...
by the way... dave gave me a quick ride in your svt.....
HOLY SH[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]**t!!!!.... LOL
your ride is a monster...! i love it!...
crongrats you did an awesome job...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thank you, it's alright right now... The tune is a bit too conservative though... It's getting retuned August 27th so hopefully it will be about twice as fast as it is right now :).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts