Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, there are a few of us in San Diego, so what would you say for a small g2g? We could do some cart racing, check out each other's cars, have a bite afterwards or maybe just a small cruise.

I'm down for almost anything, what do you think? I can organize one if anyone would be interested. If I remember whiteboyslo, bigbadworm are from SD, anyone else?

For cart racing I would suggest the Miramar Speed circuit, it's a lot of fun - been there a few times [:D]

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
i'll be down in mid-December for winter break. i'd be down with getting together. maybe we could just meet up with some of the FJ so-cal peeps. they're pretty friendly

Mike

·
Registered
951 Posts
I'm up for whatever, whenever BLUE........I can pretty much do what I want when it comes to work so let me know and I'll be there. BTW, how's everything going for you with the fires right now?? I'm lucky living a lil north and on the coast. Hope all is well!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good, we could def meet with the FJ so-cal guys as well, maybe just join in for one of the cruises they have in the LA area [thumb]

I'll take a month off-work probably in December, so that time would work for me as well - altough for a good part I will be out of the country. Jeremy, until Mike is around, what do you think about some go-cart racing? I joined the Miramar speed circuit and it's a lot of fun [:D]

As for the fires, it was getting a little hairy as I live very close to the 805/52 intersection in UTC. Throughout the day we were watching the news with my sis - she came over from PB - and at one point I almost started to pack up. Now it seems that it won't get closer - altough 52 is closed which is only about 3 miles from me.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
hey, WORM. i've been trying to talk something up with the guys over at FJ. nothing seems to be up yet, but we might be meeting at the races at the Q the friday after thanksgiving. i'll let you know if it's a definite yey or ney when i hear more. just though i'd let you know.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts