Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
September 20, 2003 Harold Zeigler Ford will be holding its second annual Focus G2G. We cordially request your presence at the Great Lakes Region's Premier Event. Harold Zeigler Ford is centrally located for ALL of the Great Lakes Region to be able to attend. It is right off of 80/90 and on the edge of the Michigan border. If anyone is interested let me know. I can post a link to directions.

Details:
Where: Harold Zeigler Ford, Elkhart, IN
When: Sept. 20th from 10am-2pm @ HZF then caravan from there to more exciting things.

So far about 15-20 people have said they are coming from other websites. The more the merrier...
[:D]

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
ya i saw the htread on Focal jet i'll be there and i'm gunna meet with everyone at Mcdonalds at woodfield center for the convoy

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
haha ya i guess

·
Registered
816 Posts
Hey, I'm interested in coming. I've been looking for a good excuse for a road trip. I don't think that it'll be too bad of a drive even though I live in Iowa. If you could give me the details on where to meet, and directions from I-80? Also, if you get more details on how many people are gonna be there, let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update:

September 20, 2003 Harold Zeigler Ford will be holding its second annual Focus G2G. We cordially request your presence at the Great Lakes Region's Premier Event. Harold Zeigler Ford is centrally located for ALL of the Great Lakes Region to be able to attend.

Details:
Where: Harold Zeigler Ford, Elkhart, IN
When: Sept. 20th from 10am-2pm @ HZF then caravan from there to either a BBQ at the park or eat at Buffalo Wild Wings

Here is who I show coming so far:
Scarecrow +1
Slayer420?
PintoZX3+1
zx3 focus racer
03' ZX3
rw02kr43 +
2001 Yellow ZX3
Big Al +1
LoCoZetec
ZetecPowa
zigsfocus?
Voodoo
dirtysecrets
p townZX3
infaredzx35speed
racerx
guitarseth +1
Qdoba Addict
awebb
Solaris
grabber24

For those who have already said they are coming your opinion is greatly appreciated as to what we do after we leave the dealership. The rest of you I would love to see there also. It will be a good time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts