Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok as most of you know the last G2G I was planning fell through... due to the owner of the property changing their mind at the last minute.

So The new G2G will be at MY place, it'll be a G2G/Install day/ Garage warming event.

Right now I'm looking at September what weekend would be best for you guys?

PS: BEER WILL BE ALLOWED!!!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Yeah.... Maybe the weekend before?

I am still considering going to this.. hehe...

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
is FITF sat and sunday? if it is maybe he could do it on friday, and we can all chill out install stuff if we need, get drunk or whatever then next morning head to FITF?

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
AWESOME! As of right now i'm on call every 3 weeks. September is a ways away, but I'm pretty sure with enough warning i'd be able to get someone to cover me, IF the weekend in question is the weekend that i'm on call [thumb]

This has going to be good [driving]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Don't do it the same weekend as FITF. I don't have off on Fridays....

·
Registered
758 Posts
Being FITF is Sept 22 and 23, you should shoot for maybe the first weekend in Sept. Where in Ohio are you?

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
he's by chilicothe, aren't you?

i think the first sunday (sept 3) would be awesome to do it. the reason being. the WEBN fireworks in cincinnati! we can all cruise to it and hang out and watch the fireworks at night, then no one has to work on monday! would be awesome to do that.

for those that don't know what the WEBN fireworks are, then you better search google... it's one of the biggest fireworks displays in the US. and it's shot off these HUGE bardges from the middle of the ohio river right in the center of cincinnati. it's sush a big deal they close down half of the 7 bridges that cross the ohio river!

so like on sept 3rd everyone show up at like 10am - 11am and start drinking then at about 3 or 4 we stop drinking then at about 7 we haul ass into cincinnati! that would be friggen sweet. that leaves 6 hours of install + beer, 2 hours to get to cincy (john you'll have to correct the timing because you'd probably need 2.5) and about an hour of fireworks. then everyone go the F home. lol (oh and you can get more beer at the fireworks too)

personally i won't drink much because it's going to be HOT.. down here in the beginning of september it's MASSIVELY hot. and the salt in beer dehydrates you.

thats my idea, can i get a witness? i said can i get a witness.. amen

·
Registered
351 Posts
i agree. sometime in the first couple weekends. Apparantely there's an event on the 22nd and 23rd, and on Sept 30th I'll be flying to and partying in Punta Cana on my HONEYMOON. getting married on Sept 29th, so do me a favor and keep me from starting my marriage with, "Honey, i know we just got married and are supposed to go on our honeymoon, but there's this thing going on . . ." hahah.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually I'm in Piketon, straight up 32 from Cinnci

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
oh wow, yeah from there we could be busting 100mph down 32 LMAO (don't speed kids, it's illegal)

theres almost no cops out on 32 past sardinia

and that would make it faster to get into cinci to see fireworks.. if you guys think that's a good idea!?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I am ALWAYS down for some fireworks....

THis is getting more tempting......

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
these aren't just some fireworks, these are THE fireworks (it takes them a year for the rozzi family to hand make every one of the fireworks that get shot off)

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Much like the Big Bang... up here in Wisconsin..... done by the Bartalotta Family.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Depending on whats going on I'd like to meet some of you guys. I live about 2 and a half hours away. I currently live in Sidney bout an hour north of dayton.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Get me some definite dates... and we shall see......

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
luxenbourg06 said:
Depending on whats going on I'd like to meet some of you guys. I live about 2 and a half hours away. I currently live in Sidney bout an hour north of dayton.
sidney isn't too far. I did web design for ferguson construction (you've had to heard of them, seeing as how they built just about everything in sidney)

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
i am highly tempted. more details.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^^

Ditto ditto.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts