Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....after four months of running these tires on my SVT....I think they suck....grip on wet roads is not good at all...can break the tires loose real easy. Have had the traction control light come on in the dry going around a corner that with the oem Conti's had no issues with what so ever. For me was not a very good choice at all...played with tire pressures and got no were either. I have seen posts here about the G force sports saying how good they are....I question this now after what has been going on.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I'm on my second set. I love them.

Were yours made in the US or Taiwan? They come from both.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Mine are great, better in the wet than the all-seasons I had. Of course the all seasons had 30k on them.....

·
Registered
24 Posts
I like mine a lot. Rarely get any tire spin, and they are great in the rain.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I had a some on my 16s and now on my 17s. I love them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Guess that I need to continue screwing around with these tires to see what is going on...they just are not giving me much traction on wet roads etc...maybe a bad set..I do not trust them very much right now.

·
Banned
12,597 Posts
i have the KDW 2's on my car and i love them, i can spin them in the wet, but only when i try. I have never felt let down with them and the wet handleing is awesome. Just know not to push your car as hard as you would on dry pavement.

I beat on my car everyday and i take turns way too fast. But these tires hold their own and keep me from going off the road.

BTW what sizr are yours speeder04??

I run 215/45/17

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am running the same size as you..have gone from factory tire pressure to adding up to 4psi in each tire with the same results....these tires are just not hooking up like they should. My snow tires are better than the BF's....not into spending the money on another set of summer tires for my SVTF

1 - 8 of 8 Posts