Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 2.3 stroker

Votes: 3 7.5%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so today we went to look at rings and she picked it out 4500 bux! so she said when i get her the ring she will buy me what ever i want w/ in the same cost so i was like o hell ya!!

so heres what ima b getting this fall

fr pp head
turbo cams
cam gears
turbo mani
3 in dp
t3/t4 .83 trim turbo
crower rods
je 8.5:1 compression pistons

or

toms head
crane stage 4 cams
cam gears
crower rods
je 12:1 compression pistons

nx direct port nitrous kit

or

toms 2.3 stroker kit

which one will it be?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
you know she only said that so you will get the most expensive ring that she likes, right???hehehhehe

·
What do i put here?
8,343 Posts
TURBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
950 Posts
turbo turbo turbo!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
terri's right youll get owned after you dont get anything and she has a nice ring

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
that's why i don't have a g/f. i can just go out and buy a turbo if i want one[:D]

anyway, i would go for the stroker kit, you could always spend a a$$load more and buy a turbo for that later

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
kickstar said:
you know she only said that so you will get the most expensive ring that she likes, right???hehehhehe
Yup, women are mean!!!
She ain't getting you sh!t dude, lol. But I'll vote turbo to make ya feel better about it, ROFL.
Good luck.

·
Registered
580 Posts
$4500? Yeah been there, done that. You think your g/f could give my fiance a call? Then they could discuss how cool it is to buy stuff for their guys cars, maybe we could start a trend? Oh yeah, go turbo, BTW.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol no shes not kidding! she sees it as im spending enough money to buy a freaking car on her and she said its not fair that guys dont get anythign in return. So she said what would you liek!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
wow, $4500???? why couldnt a $100 ring do? Its not how big the ring is but the meaning behind it. Its good shes also getting you something in return.

·
Registered
287 Posts
SVT_BMXer said:
wow, $4500???? why couldnt a $100 ring do? Its not how big the ring is but the meaning behind it. Its good shes also getting you something in return.
or just buy the $100 ring and place the $4500 price tag in the box and say "whoops, forgot to take it out" when you give it to her

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
I say start with the stroker kit, a nice foundation! then when you can afford it later add a turbo to that bad ass stroker motor[;)] with cams of coarse.[:D] mmmmm that would be wild!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
wow thats a good deal i wish that happened to me when i spent twice that on a ring. go turbo with 4500 there are lots of kits in that price range.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
SVT_BMXer said:
$100 engagment ring...ha...that's a good one...if my boyfriend can spend thousands of dollars on his car, he can spend a few on me...lol...same goes for the girls...
but hey, ur girl is great to do that for you....turbo baby!

·
Registered
87 Posts
believe that shit when you see it, lol

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol i beleive it or else that ring is going back!!

i decided that not to many people are doing all motor cars!! So im going w/ 14:1 comp and a stage 4 cam fully built motor!! hopefully 210 whp all motor with this set up! i wanna see what a focus sounds like w/a stage 4 cam

1 - 20 of 31 Posts