1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
152 Posts
Are the arms being discontinued after this buy?

·
Registered
796 Posts
is the group buy still a thing? it never made it to 20, and the thread has been locked.

i have the cfm arms and just had one snap. not sure if they were defective or what the deal was, i bought them used a few years ago.

but i need new ones now. they are on the website but no buy option, so assuming no inventory.

·
FF Affiliate
30,370 Posts
Good luck getting a hold of C-F-M , 2 emails , multiable phone calls , live chat never on so I started buying parts else where

Tom

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
is the group buy still a thing? it never made it to 20, and the thread has been locked.

i have the cfm arms and just had one snap. not sure if they were defective or what the deal was, i bought them used a few years ago.

but i need new ones now. they are on the website but no buy option, so assuming no inventory.
Very well could have been a pr of the HT performance ones that cfm sold for a short time.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the group buy closed a while back and proceeded. had my LCAs for a few weeks now. agreed that cfm is a bit hard to get a hold of but i've had no issues working with Chris over there.

·
FF Affiliate
30,370 Posts
I have taken about 2500.00 to other places because Chris wont answer the phone , return emails , live chat is never one , I sending Customers to other places now at about another 2000.00

There not supporting on here any more either

Ridiculous !

Tom

·
Registered
796 Posts
I did get ahold of him and ordered new arms. Got them yesterday.
He does answer but takes forever on email, and on the phone just have to keep calling nonstop.

After my set, I think there's still 3 more sets. From my understanding these are the last sets ever to be made.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
I did get ahold of him and ordered new arms. Got them yesterday.
He does answer but takes forever on email, and on the phone just have to keep calling nonstop.

After my set, I think there's still 3 more sets. From my understanding these are the last sets ever to be made.
Thats great that you got yours, bummer that Hector is done w/ the A-arms thou.......I turned the heim joint out 3.5 turns & also used 2 lock nuts vs the nylock nut. I'd also get a pr of rear toe links too. I've had mine for over 10 yrs w/ no issues what so ever.....No weird tire wear either. Make sure your front toe is at zero & the rear w/ a tad bit of toe....05-.010 per side.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts