Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A. (Description): ‘13/’14 Fusion SE 17” Wheels+Tires+Tpms
B. (Location): Located in Addison, IL (suburbs of Chicago).
C. (Asking Price): $500/set obo (See Below For Details). Not looking for trades in wheels.
D. (Photos): See Below
E. (Person Placing Ad): 1slofofo/Adam M is placing this ad.
F. (Contact Info): Send me a PM to work out the details or if you have any questions.

Ran for about 20,000 miles on both my car and the previous owner’s Fusion. He happened to upgrade to the 19’s, and I upgraded to these from steelies last May (’13). Two tires has been plugged up from a nail, and aside from the wheels having one nick on the spoke which is pictured below, they are in perfect condition to my knowledge.

Tires are OEM Fusion spec, 235/50/17. So while they’ll fit most Focus models, if you are lower than Eibach Sportline springs (about 1.5”) you may have some rubbing with the tires. Because they are slightly larger, your speedometer will also be off about 2 mph at 60 mph.

While the tires themselves are Low Rolling Resistance Tires, I didn’t notice much difference in MPG. Maybe .2 better, but nothing dramatic. Personally I’d recommend wearing these out until you can get something better. All tires should be at a 6 tread depth.

Wheels Specs that matter: Size: 17x7.5 - Bolt Pattern: 5x108 - Offset: +55
Right now I prefer a local sale because I don’t want to deal with shipping (I had trouble fitting all these in my car and only took 3 while a friend took 1). They’ll fit if you have plenty of sheets so as not to dirty your interior, I only brought one though. But I’ll clean them as best as I can.

Looking to get $500 +/- for the set.

This includes:

OEM 2013 Fusion SE 17” Sparkle Silver Wheels
Michelin Energy Saver A/S Tires 235/50/17
OEM Ford TPMS Sensors
Lug nuts (20) OEM

Everything was a direct bolt on from the TPMS to the lug nuts. I went to my local place down the street to install, and under an hour they got it all on and tested to make sure it worked.
So why am I selling? I bought some new Avant Garde M310 Wheels. [:I]

Any other questions PM me.

Since this is preferably a local sale, test fits are available. We just need to set a good time.

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]THIS WILL ONLY FIT THE MK3 FOCUS (2012+)[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

The nick: Top thing is dirty (wiped off and didn't notice until after I took pic). Look at around 4-5 o'clock. There's the nick.

Lastly, not in a rush to sell. So don't offer me $200. Wheels will be cleaned thoroughly when ready for sale. Prefer local, shipping is going to probably make these more expensive than they should be.

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No interest at all? I'm open to offers

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated pics of two wheels that I cleaned out thoroughly today. Still could use a bit more, but car wash soap isn't the strongest.

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sale pending

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold! Thanks, LyonNightroad!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts