Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw an older lady today in a SVT Contour driving down the road. She ended up in front of a group of kids in a Accord. The kids were riding all over her ass. I would have been pissed and I am pretty sure she was. Well the ended up at a light beside each other and I got behind the kids so I could piss them off. The light flipped and I noticed that they were really taking off and working the Honda hard. Then I looked at the lady who was beside me and she started getting on it. She ended up spanking the hell out of those little turds. I was laughing so hard and when I got beside her, I gave her a thumbs up and she laughed and mouthed "thank you"

I love to see turds getting spanked.

·
Registered
162 Posts
SVT contours are really quick, great for spankin a honda or three.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I raced a guy from the gym who had a Cougar. In my area of N VA, by Belvoir, there are so many kids with riced out cars or driving mom's car. You can practically drive around and watch race after race.

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
LOL. [:D] That is hilARRGHious.....haha. I think it is awesome when people get shown up for acting stupid. [:)]

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I was thinking about getting a svt contour before I got the focus but it had like 85,000 miles on it so I didnt get it.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have an SE Contour with the DURATEC V6 and with the mods I have done, I whup up on people all of the time. Course the wifey drives the Contour Daily now, so I don't drive it as much.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
That is a great story! I love stuff like that... I really think one of those countour svt engines need to end up in a focus, As much as a turbo would be fun, the v6 would be nice!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That is a VERY nice story!

There is a guy in my town that has a SVT Contour. It's silver. There is also a green one. It think they look alright.

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
they are VERY nice! just not a lot of kits as i recall.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Haha, stupid kids. I wanted an SVT Contour but could not find one that had low enough miles and was at a reasonable price. It doesn't stand out that much, but that's kind of SVT's style: tasteful exterior/interior mods and the most work done where it counts, in the drivetrain.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SVT4ME, It is a shame you don't live over here. I found around three STV Contours at various little dealerships that range from around 8500-11000 in price and all have less than 55K on them. The guy who owned the SVT I got my cams from, had around 40K on his and he babied it.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Yeah, at the time all I could find were cars selling for $13 - 15,000 or more and they had anywhere from 60k up to and over 100k. That's why I ended up with the Focus, because it was around $13,000 after trade and only had 10k on it. And I still ended up with an SVT, just not the one I had originally planned on. [thumb]

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
That's awesome. That lady rules!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.