Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got another inch or so last night so I went down to my favorite spot for winter shenanigans. It's some of the huge parking lots for OSU games. They were completely deserted and covered in a nice fresh inch or snow over what was already there.

After acting like a 6yr old for about 35min I was pretty much out of fresh snow so I left.

[thumb] [thumb]

·
Registered
83 Posts
I love the 4th pic!! That looked like alot of fun!! it makes me wannna drive mine in the winter, I miss driving her so much.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
those ARE awesome pics! and definitely looks fun!

·
on thin air
3,671 Posts
I always hated the unbalanced tire effect of the packed snow in the rear wheels, but sooo worth it.

Side note
The other night I went out to play in the snow and forgot to disconnect the hose from my pipercross. Ended up sucking snow into the intake. Ran fine till the next day, so I opened it up and the bottom half of my filter was a solid block of ice further investigation showed there where icicles hanging off the MAF!! All is good now, just gotta remember to unhook that hose, lol.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
awesome! what kind of suspension kit you have?

·
Registered
524 Posts
looks funn!!!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
didn't you just detail your car lol
for some reason, this year, I just want it to keep on snowing, I've enjoyed the past week of snow we've been getting.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
as much as we hate the snow, sometimes its just sooooo much fun ;-)

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
winter driving is def. a love, hate kind of relationship. i always have fun in the snow...sometimes too much fun but we won't go there :)

love the pics! it's neat to see guys still posting up pics even though it's quite nasty outside

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
winter driving is def. a love, hate kind of relationship. i always have fun in the snow...sometimes too much fun but we won't go there :)

love the pics! it's neat to see guys still posting up pics even though it's quite nasty outside
exactly i love screwin around in it, but when i cant make it up my own driveway it gets frustrating

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
well I'd love to do that at my school parking lot, but too many poles, and cameras, and $300 fines if you're caught playing around [hihi]

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
all in good fun, but I got cuffed and stuffed in december for doing this (just put me and my friend in the car to scare us, but I still got slapped with a careless driving ticket) so be careful

·
Registered
49 Posts
haha i tried that and forgot i had traction control. it wasnt fun til i figured that out ;)

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lookin' good, you get that orp on yet?
It's going on this weekend [thumb]

awesome! what kind of suspension kit you have?
KYB GR-2 on Eibach springs, it's nice and stiff but not overly stiff.

Oh I totally agree. I hate winter except when it snows. The cold I despise but snonuts are so much fun!

looked like a fun time - didn't you just detailed your car not to long ago??
Yep, I detail my car often though so as soon as it's nice it'll be nice and shiny again.[thumb]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts