Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's mostly for the big engine cars, but I've committed myself to going and setting up a booth for FF. I'd really like to have some more FF's there- especially since my car is all torn up, not show quality.

·
Registered
814 Posts
So this is Thurs. and Fri.?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Wow, that's what working all night will do to you! Sorry. Apparently I don't know what month it is?

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
I was thinking about going to this but i will be in my mustang and not the svtf

·
Premium Member
21,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure, if you need directions a place to crash or something, then let me know. AFAIK, I'll still be there pending work issues. I'm committed, but I'm not going to miss out on 24 hrs of overtime if that's what is going on.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm gonna be in baton rouge that weekend for a friend's birthday...they had to plan it for the same weekend, but we committed to the wedding before they planned this.

Otherwise, we'd surely be there.

·
Premium Member
21,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bro, I don't know right now, I'll check on it and get back with you tomorrow. It's all about being sleepy time for me.

AFAIK right now, the shutdown at work is not going to start until the 21st, so I should be free unless something crazy happens.

·
Registered
530 Posts
For anyone in the area, gonna have my own mini fun ford weekend this thursday. 10/13. Gonna see if I can break another axle on the cobra.

Focus will be there as a track car.

·
Premium Member
21,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im gonna try to make it. what time?
For anyone in the area, gonna have my own mini fun ford weekend this thursday. 10/13. Gonna see if I can break another axle on the cobra.

Focus will be there as a track car.
Great, I look forward to meeting both of you. I'll be in the beat up wagon with the dirty wheels because I won't have time to do much this week.

As far as a time- I have none. Not on the letter that Ford sent us, and not on Ford's schedule website.
http://funfordweekend.com/schedule/event-schedule/

I guess show up whenever. I don't even know where to set up. I'll have a collapsible shade, but probably everyone else will also. Mine is forest green if that helps, and I'll probably be taking a bright green cooler full of water. I'll send y'all a PM with my phone number to make it easier to find each other. I don't know right now if I'm going to have anything from the site there- like a banner or something like that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts