Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey There everyone,

Chris and I would like to see who is going to join us for ALL FORD SHOW - NOT FUN FORD WEEKEND.

Sorry guys ... but this still will be fun, and we can get this together and see what we can change for the REAL FUN FORD WEEKEND.

DATE: April 4th, 2009
Cost: $20 Entries
FREE FOOD
Place: MAC HAIK FORD
10333 katy freeway

We are going to be there to have fun ... lets really bring the Focus back into the scene.

Lets make a list: Tell us if you are game.

1) ch89spi - Chris
2) tukanisvt - Ray
3) focusfreak09 - Jeremy

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
I will defintily be there. Last time I went it was 50 bucks to enter your car to race. I will be there to race and try to when that darn trophy. There is no longer a focus frenzy class so any foci that race will be in the Street Ford class. When you pay to race you pay for both days of racing so you can just show up the next day and race.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
I dont know but is anyone down for maybe making a banner for the houston chapter?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
wait this must be a rip off of the ffw lol.

it might be just a self run show called fun ford weekend.
legal rights ruh roh. and mac haik ford logo legal rights with nbc look alike logo double ruh roh

i might go.

and btw, here is the true Fun Ford Weekend for Baytown on May1-3: http://www.funfordevents.com/index....schedule&refno=2125&submenu=Events&pos=0,20,7

and hopefully by may i will have my new suspension/wheel setup!

annnnnnnndddddddd... what banner????? theres a banner

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I WOULD CHIP IN TO THE BANNER ... WE need a group photo with one of those.

I will even help design ...

Need to get more info from Chris about it being a Ford Weekend thing ... IF this is just a showing ... It will get us ready for the BIG one in MAY.

-Ray-

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Well i was just thinking we could get a big long banner with the FocusFanatics.com on it with the logo

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Or design a HOUSTON ONE with the Focusfanatics.com logo ...

We might need to hit up an ADMIN for rights though.

I can look into it.

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
i think banners are like $100 from greg at underground graphics, but it all depends on size.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Paul be right bout fun ford in baytown. sorry for confusion. this is a ford only car show run by mustang club of houston and mac haik ford. show where i got my trophy last fall. fun show being only ford guys.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
oh ok this makes sense lol. last show was at freeway ford, i guess change of plans.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
If Someone Can Come Up With The Design For The Banner Then I Can Call A Place And Get A Quote

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry ... I will change the Title ... and Also I can design something to base on for now ... WE CAN MAKE THIS SHOW LIKE A TRY OUT and THE NEXT SHOW A BIG IN!!!

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^^ The more the merrier ^^

-Ray-

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^^ The more the merrier ^^

-Ray-
lol i was just thinking that. but im looking to upgrade myself from this focus to a...........SVT! im selling it now, so i should be able to get an svt before this. and yeh i would love to go.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts