Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aug 19th and 20th.........

There will be autoxing each day and the Cumberland Airport. Would like to see everyone try it aleast one day, I promise you'll have a good time. If you have been wanting to try autox, you won't find a better track or group of people to learn from...Link to Auto X Info and Location

Prices for the $30.00 a day, prefer to preregister, but can pay at the gate as well.........trophies will be given to the Fastest Focus of Each day.........

Cookout will be held Sat evening......After the autox ends, everyone will meet at v6focus's house, that where we will be the rest of the evening.........

Anyone wanting to camp out in the yard is more than welcome.

Depending on how things go and the turnout, will possibly have a car show, drawings, etc........The more people we have, to more activities there will be.........

This is an open invite to anyone who from any board or club........Fully Focused members will be putting on the GTG, anyone else wanting to come will be our guests........

Anyone looking for more info, feel free to PM any Fully Focused member or post on this thread.........

Hope to see you there.......

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Stickied[thumb]

·
Registered
489 Posts
Cumberland is a beautiful Area! I just might show up for this one =P

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everyone is more than welcome.........lots of things to do, people to talk to, and twinkies to eat.......

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hummmm.... lets see.... 4.5hr drive, event $60, prob gona get a$$ handed to me.......

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!

now to see if i can get the time off.

-Sarif2029

(btw anyone considering going to the one @ the end of july??)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We'll be at all of the Autox........more than welcome to come and if you need a place to crash, more than welcome to stay

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would love to go, but I live in Arkansas! I don't think I will be able to make the drive!

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
man i've been thinking about trying to autox for my first time for a while now. i'll seriously think about this. uhhh cumberland maryland i think right? i'll have to look it up to see how far away i am. jeremy, how far is your house from the autox event?

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
just checked out the link. how do i find out my SCCA classification and what exactly is it and why do you need it? does it depend on your mods or something?

·
Registered
33 Posts
i think this will be my first meet with any car ive had and i hope its not the last with the foci. just one question whats wit the twinkies? just wonderin

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Ha, long story. Just one thing though: Roasted Twinkies RAWK and I'm sure we will be roasting some Saturday night. LOL.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Show up and roast some twinkies with us, and we"ll be sure to give you MOST of the full story !! LOL

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
No, not hard at all to get to the airport. It's actually in Wiley Ford, WV.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I can't believe no one else is interested in this. You don't have to auto-x you can come up afterwards for the BBQ and whatever else we are doing. I know there are a bunch of Focus owners close and we have given everyone a big notice beforehand. What gives?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What Ash Said.......just to add there will be an autox next weekend as well

·
Registered
184 Posts
Not sure how I missed this thread. I guess I will have to learn not to skip sticky threads when scanning through. So I'd love to come myself but will be going down to NC that same weekend. [:(] If another gtg is attempted with this, I'd be in if I'm home. So have fun with the BBQ! I'll be out in some woods paintballing.[target]

1 - 20 of 45 Posts