Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full front and rear SVT brake setup for sale. Everything needed appears to be there. Mileage and condition unknown. $500 plus shipping. Or $300 per set plus shipping.

Red fswerks front lower stress bar. Has a few scratches but I'm good shape. $70 obo plus shipping.

Red fswerks rear stress bar. Used. $70 obo plus shipping.

Spc rear camber arms. Used. $80 obo plus shipping.

Whiteline adjustable front sway bar links. New. $80 obo plus shipping.

Also have a wings west front bumper. $100, local pickup. NOT SHIPPING.

And a set of 16" fat 6 spokes with tires. Text for more details. Tires have about half tread left. $250, local pickup. NOT SHIPPING.

All parts are used unless noted otherwise. All prices are plus shipping. All parts are in central missouri, 65265. I Will meet within reason for price of gas. I'm open to offers, but DO NOT lowball me. For easiest contact, text me at 573-253-6045. No calls please. Pics of parts are available per text. Pics of bumper and wheels will be available friday.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Endlinks and camber arms pending payments

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Good guy to deal with here people.

GLWS

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
133 Posts
Really wish I would've seen this post earlier. Been looking for the fswerks lower front stress bar for a while now.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There were a couple more on the Facebook page focus parts for sale. I don't remember the exact name, but I did see a couple on there. That's where I managed to sell most of my stuff, within hours of posting it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Are you talking about that round 2/round 3 online yard sale site on Facebook?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes. Complete rear kit, including ebrake cables. I'm not really wanting to separate unless I have a buyer for both front and rears.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stress bars, camber arms, and end links are sold. Everything else is still available

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump. Would like these gone.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump. No one is interested in full svt brakes?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am completely interested in SVT brakes. I am one of these rat bastards that only wants the rear set. Can I get a pic of what all's there, for the brakes?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not looking to separate until I have a buyer for both.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can text pics if you pm me your number. Mileage is unknown, and I do not know condition of the bearings. This stuff is used, and a little rusty in some places, but I was able to get most of the rust cleaned off at work before they made me take it back home.

I got the rear calipers, brackets, and spindles cleaned up the best I could with a wire wheel. I got one front knuckle cleaned up, and I know for sure one front caliper, but im thinking I may have done both.

All caliper pistons move as they should, and the kit comes with all brackets, and the E-Brake cables.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts