Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
hmmm i dont know about matrix stuff...You can find some really well fitting ones, but you may need to spend alittle more cash.

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
i got some off ebay...
the auction said like Route 66 or something... paid $50...
they look real nice.. i think you can also get them from CLA (CLA Performance Racing Team is embroidered on the covers)

back seats

Front seat.....

overall pic

i love them... they attach with little S shaped clips (they supply them) also if its not tight enough you can just tie the ends together of the little elastic straps.....

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
i had those before they didnt last very long about 1.5 years they they just went to crp plus i ddint like not becaing able to use the midddle rear seat and that i had to cut the little stap that holds the seatbelt on the raer seats granted it was just a littel elastci thing i still dint want too

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
cruzstyle said:
i had those before they didnt last very long about 1.5 years they they just went to crp plus i ddint like not becaing able to use the midddle rear seat and that i had to cut the little stap that holds the seatbelt on the raer seats granted it was just a littel elastci thing i still dint want too
Likewise, I agree. The vinyl comes apart after substancial wear and tear. (getting in and out of the seat +1,000 times)

I can say I got my $50 worth out of them, and I used to get compliments out of them. I am going to King Covers to see how much it'll be to reuphoster the two front seats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts