Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 ST and I want to know if you all think a full kit like steeda's kit would be better than just doing the front lip like I am doing with my car now... lip is in the shop getting painted. Just wanted to know what you all thought.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well if you all agreed that I shoudl do a full kit it would be the steeda kit because not to offense anybody... but I think that the RS kit it is kinda fugly... but I do like them a little.

·
Registered
72 Posts
fugly.....thats great been awhile since I heard someone use that

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL... I had to use it...LOL I just don't really like that kit very much in my opinion would look dumb on my grey 06.

·
Registered
72 Posts
In my opinion you should go with what you like, for a basic simple kit that still gives a ssomehwta lipped factory look the steeda one is pretty nice, and remember big kits like the F2 one are great but they take alot my time, work an money. It all depends on your style and what you actual want your car to do.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I want to see a pic of your car with just the lip before I decide anything. Hehe.

And I see what you are saying about the RS kit. I don't think it's 'fugly' but it seems as though EVERYONE has it on their 05's now. I'd wanna be different[:)]

·
Registered
72 Posts
Exactly everyone on here pimps F2 like there getting paid for it. Be different and do urself a favour stay away from chrome

·
Registered
489 Posts
Dont hate! =P

·
Registered
72 Posts
On the chrome or F2

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sawwy.. and I am definately going to post of some pics of my lip.... don't worry.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And... EEEEWWWWWWWWW no chrome here... thats not even an option.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oh good im not the only anti-chromite

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
...LOL Chrome in my opinion is only for trucks and SUV's and even at that I think the only chrome should be on the steps and a few other things no chrome rims on a truck or SUV either.

·
Registered
72 Posts
So true, im dying to get rid of the chrome trunk strip on the back of my car but i dont know what to put there instead

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A painted one would look really nice... [:D]

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thats what im thinking,but i dunno it may look funny

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
... I have a painted rear trim on my trunk and it looks hot... but mine a little different I have the 06 shorter one but I like the painted ones on the 04 and previous ones too.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah, im gonna wait till i get my bumper back from paint to see how the color is gonna look then i guess i will see

1 - 20 of 20 Posts