Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Fuel System for Focus's

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  1turbofocus 
#1 ·
I have a 2014 ford focus Titanium with the DCT and i was wondering if theirs any good Fuel systems, ( Injectors, Rails, Pumps, Ect) on the market for making the focus motor an N/A Beast. long term i want to 5spd or even 6spd if possible tranny swap the car to allow for more power. i also want to boost the vehicle but for the mean time im staying N/A. i want to go to a higher CC injector and fuel pump but cant seem to find any. id hate to buy a part just for it to not work with my make and model

#2 ·
Your stock Injectors will easily get you to 250-260 WHP NA you wont need to change the injectors

Your in tank Fuel pump will as well but if you need more the ST in tank Fuel pump is a direct bolt in

Your fuel rain you will never need to change

I build Turbo kits so have been through all of this , I also offer a " 2.5 stroker " from the Ford Fusion complete engine that would make a NA monster , I have one in my 2013 Turbocharged

Tom

#3 ·
Thank you, I’ve also been wanting to do a DCT—> 5Spd swap as I remember you saying the DCT clutches slip somewhere after 280whp (I think not 100% sure) but not one wants to find out at what number the will slip, do you know of anywhere on the forum that this might have a break down, I’m aware the trannys are kinda plug and play but not exact and don’t want to jump into it without guidance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.