Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright yall where can i get a decent fuel pump??
also what maf can i use.. cant i use one from an ford escape?
another thing.. where can i get some injecters

·
FF Affiliate
31,164 Posts
fuel pump the stock one will be good to about 320HP to the wheels , injectors are all over ebay and places like McNews , CFM

MAF use a 3 inch tube (i have them for 70.00) and your stock MAF electronics with the MAFia

Tom

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks tom..
what size injecters do u think i should grab? im only goin to be runnin about 10lbs of boost and at most maybe like 205hp

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i plan on keeping stock internals.. and maybe next summer when i come home from college i will get a built engine.

yall think the stock internals will hold up?

·
Registered
523 Posts
I have 205 to the wheels on stock SVT injectors, stock MAF w/ no problems @ 7lbs. I installed a ORP and now I'm running 8 - 8.5 lbs still w/ no problems w/ stock injectors and MAF. I have 42lbs ones to install after I upgrade my clutch so I can turn up the boost.

·
Registered
523 Posts
N/m I'm a dumba$$, you dont have a SVT.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
A good tune will help... But I would say about 250/250... I could be wrong and get slapped around for this but I ran that for almost a year.

·
FF Affiliate
31,164 Posts
Ravage said:
I have 205 to the wheels on stock SVT injectors, stock MAF w/ no problems @ 7lbs. I installed a ORP and now I'm running 8 - 8.5 lbs still w/ no problems w/ stock injectors and MAF. I have 42lbs ones to install after I upgrade my clutch so I can turn up the boost.
30 lb injectors wont support 205HP what was you injector dutycycle at 7000 the stock SVT MAF wont either what was the MAF voltage at 7000

Tom

·
Registered
891 Posts
How much can the SVT fuel pump handel up to? I looking to hit 350wtq by next summer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts