Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres a question, if I was to upgrade to an STR fuel rail and bigger injectors on a non TC/SC motor would I see any performance gains or is this a total waste of money? Also how hard is it to do this mod, like to actually pull the rail and injectors, could I do myself or is this best left to the performance shop?

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
No, you aren't adding anything, you are allowing the ecu the ability to flow more. You aren't actually increasing anything.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What do you suggest as the best mod to increase low end power besides a SC Focal?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
SC wont increase low end power, vortech maybe but not the JRSC. you could actually lose some with the parasitic loss. race header and other mods to open up your exhaust will make more torque and move it lower in the curve. stage 1 cams will make low end power, and you can also get cam gears and tune them to make the power curve how u want it. if i were u caleb my next mod would be an AFX or 65 mm t/b theres one for sale right now in buy sell trade that will fit your engine/tranny

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AFX is a no no for me right now, had some other pulley problems recently, I need to find a red 65mm FC TB tho

1 - 8 of 8 Posts