Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item Description: I'm selling a pair of blue/black Corbeau CR1 racing seats, with rails that fit in my 2002 Focus (so I'm not sure what other years these will fit). Overall they're in good condition, except for a little tear on driver seat, from crawling in and out of the seat. I love these seats, I'm only selling them because I'm turning my Focus back to stock-ish... I have a Mustang as my toy, and need buy a more practical dd.

Your Location: Lebanon, PA

Your Asking Price: $500 plus stock seats, OBO... I would prefer dark grey seats, but would consider other colors

Person placing ad: Joey

Contact Information: e-mail is the best method to contact me, at [email protected], or pm me on here

Any Related Photos (Optional)
I'll have updated pictures, and pics of the rip tomorrow

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Nice price.

GLWS

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a couple update pictures of the few flaws on the seats, which is why I'm a little flexible on the price!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump... I'm willing to sell these, without doing a trade. I found some stock seats that I'll probably be buying to replace these seats in my car

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
interested in SVT leather and red seats? wouldnt mind having those seats myself but i have the svt seats to get rid of. would be nice if i could do it all in the same place

1 - 6 of 6 Posts