Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

w/ my magic bag
yeah the mid pipe (aka stealth section) is worth its weight in gold for keeping the noise reasonable on the hw. I dont mind drone on short trips but any thing longer than 10 min drive with drone would drive me nuts.
http://c-f-m.com

Registered
Yea they're right down the freeway for me. Will most likely just go pick one up and have them put it on for me while I'm already there :)

Registered
Like another said I only have experience with the fswerks stealth exhaust but I can tell you I love mine. Every other 4 banger with exhaust I see sounds high pitched and ricy. This is deeper like a v8 but obviously doesnt sound that good.

Registered
Like another said I only have experience with the fswerks stealth exhaust but I can tell you I love mine. Every other 4 banger with exhaust I see sounds high pitched and ricy. This is deeper like a v8 but obviously doesnt sound that good.
I concur. The deep gurgle coming out of the 2.0L I4 is honestly insane. Couldn't really believe it when I first heard it, but that's what it sounds like.

Registered
Got a stupid knockoff GoPro thing today to use for dashcam vids (mainly for safety and legal reasons) but I got some decent audio of the exhaust as I was going into work today...if you want to hear a bit of the drone i'm dealing with lol

Registered
I'm not entirely sure. The kit comes with one muffler I believe, then just straight pipe all the way back. I feel stupid right now, but I'm not entirely sure if that is a resonator or a muffler.

Registered
Got a stupid knockoff GoPro thing today to use for dashcam vids (mainly for safety and legal reasons) but I got some decent audio of the exhaust as I was going into work today...if you want to hear a bit of the drone i'm dealing with lol

Damn dude sounds wickedd...how much difference would you say this has to just a muffler delete?

Registered
I had my mind made up for the fswerks race exhaust but then for some dumb reason bought the ford axle back, i did delete the resonator and i had a pzev second cat that i took off too! Sounds good now but still would rather have the fswerks!

Registered
That does sound mean, I currently have the stealth and have been contemplating getting the straight pipe to make it a race. Do you ever feel like its to loud? The stealth is almost perfect but I always feel it could sound a tad louder

21 - 33 of 33 Posts