Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was going through what I'm planning to buy by the end of the year and it all totaled up about $3600. Conveniently close to the price of that kit. I was wondering, if I saved up and bought this, would around 200 hp be safe for a stock motor/auto? And is there a way to get a full kit for any cheaper that's as reliable? I don't much more than the basics about f/i

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
There's a guy on here selling a stage 2 with like 1800 on it for 2k you should check it out.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
U mean $2800^^ but he will still have too tune it.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I was talking to him and he wants it sold sooner than I have the money but I'm gonna try and work out some kind of deal. I finally got my old job back so it's time to revive project Focus :). I realize I still need a tuner/tune but hey, just cause I have the kit doesn't mean I have to install it right away :D

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
yep theres ur best bet with the FF seller for price wise

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
200hp is fine for your auto. I know Carl put down about 198 on his ATX with a stage 2 and I think he has the GT28RS.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good to know :) maybe someday more but I went up through Azusa canyon the other night and it made me crave more haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts