Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i finally got around to installing the FSWERKS RMM and it's a huge difference! my DCT doesn't fall flat on it's face any more when i let off the gas when i'm in the first 2 gears. The vibes aren't bad at all, initially when i first start the car i can feel it, but once i started driving it they went away completely till i got to a stop. They honestly weren't bad at all. I'm sure the vibes will go away when i break the mount in. The car shifts between gears really smoothly now too. Also makes car sound louder (in a good way.) All in all i think it improves the focus' drivability a lot. i'd recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
422 Posts
That's great to hear. I'm always debating which motor mount to get. If I don't get the jbr mount then I might get this one. I guess I'll find out when I have the money...lol

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's great to hear. I'm always debating which motor mount to get. If I don't get the jbr mount then I might get this one. I guess I'll find out when I have the money...lol

i can't speak for the other mounts, but the FSWERKS rmm is solid. i can't complain. it's made a huge difference! i have the TTR drivers side mount laying around here. Going to try that one out later this week and see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts