Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched and searched on here and i was never able to find a video of the fswerks race exhaust sound inside the car around highway cruising speed. Could anybody show me a link of what it would sound like inside the car?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I might be able to get one. I can tell you that there is a little bit of drone but it is not bad at all. Just kinda lets you know the car is still there, haha.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
one thing i wish i had done is get a video, or even download a DB app for my phone and get a DB before and after with the db meter. Its so easy to do i just didnt think about it. I was so excited to finaly get it on i didnt even take any pictures of the install or anything.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok because I was wondering how loud it really was and I would appreciate a video if you can get one.

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
I have searched and searched on here and i was never able to find a video of the fswerks race exhaust sound inside the car around highway cruising speed. Could anybody show me a link of what it would sound like inside the car?

I got you!! I'll make one on the way to work.. It wont be uploaded till around 12 PM Central time. But keep in mind i do have the FSWERKS header too.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts

here's one with the race header, cai and tune.

·
Registered
716 Posts
It won't be near that loud if you don't have a header.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts