Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Trubendz Magnaflow

Votes: 20 51.3%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out which exhaust to get. The Fswerks is around $400 and trubendz is around 350. I'm looking for opinions that will help me make up my mind. I also have a Steeda SRI.

Thanks,

Justin "aka" McLocvin

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
FWerk's header & Stealth will do you!

[thumb]
I'm trying to figure out which exhaust to get. The Fswerks is around $400 and trubendz is around 350. I'm looking for opinions that will help me make up my mind. I also have a Steeda SRI.

Thanks,

Justin "aka" McLocvin
You going to add a header to, or down the road? I'd go w/ the Stealth exhaust. You do want to drive down the freeway don't you & hear more than the exhaust don't you? [thumb]

·
Registered
621 Posts
Fswerks is 20% off right now. Any order over 200 bucks or more call them or look at their Facebook. Fswerks are a quality piece. Ps the Fswerks is bolt on the trubendz comes with modification needed half the time. My piper weren't stretched and wasn't shaped right had to rs end pipe and shorten stuff. It works now but for spending 510 on my exhaust it should have been made right and Fswerks fits every time. Haven't heard one complaint other than price but with 20% thats a heck a deal!

·
Registered
243 Posts
um i was the first to get the Magnaflow exhaust hell they used my car for the prototype it sounds good but could be alittle deeper in sound but i love and so does everyone who hears it its a 2.25 inch tubing dual rear passenger exit polished tips i have yet to hear the fswerks exhaust but if i were to choose again id go with Magnaflow due to their reputation and the experience ive had with them in the past they are the only exhaust company i will go with so take my input as u like but thats al i have to say if u want some piks or a vid let me know will post up

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I love my FSWerks exhaust. Just the right tone for me
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
FSWerks Race exhaust FTW!! But if your planing on getting a header I suggest you buy the Stealth.

·
Registered
296 Posts
FSWerks Race exhaust FTW!! But if your planing on getting a header I suggest you buy the Stealth.
+1. also during checkout, you are given the option to purchase the midpipe of the other system (ex if buying race, discount given on stealth system midpipe).

FSWerks all the way, fast shipping, quality product, and most importantly it was a bolt on job. no trimming, modifying etc needed.

2 cents from a career mechanic

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
had an FS exhaust, was very nice, but now i went with a trubendz 3 inch exhaust, wanted something over 2.5". Other than that FS does make a mean exhaust.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
being partial to Fswerks Race

see i dont plan on a getting a header anytime soon. i love the sound of my exhaust now but want something louder. ive read some of the cons about trubendz and i just wanna be able to bolt right on and go. also i wanna be heard before im seen lol [giddy] im still up in the air right now cuz i still wanna get winter tires before the snow hits ohio.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Fswerks all the way but if you are ever going to get a header get the stealth, believe me it is incredibly loud with the race and a header

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
now eveyone has me thinking. im becoming more partial to the race exhaust with a side of stealth pipe.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
FSWerks, because that is what I have. Texasford has the Trubendz, it sounds good. I would only recommend the FSWerks Race if you can deal with a pretty loud exhaust that drones a wee, ok a lota, bit.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I have the FSWerks stealth exhaust and I absolutely love it. It's a nice deep tone, that's even better when you get on it.

As far as a header, I put the F2 header on my car and it was LOUD. TOO loud for me. It got really raspy, and just annoying honestly. And that was with the stealth section in. So the header is now sitting in my buddies garage. IF I was to ever put the header back on, I would make sure to get a catted mid-pipe first. Which I'd still be a little worried about it being too loud. But I'm not sure.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Put the header back on & add a magna flow behind the stealth

I have the FSWerks stealth exhaust and I absolutely love it. It's a nice deep tone, that's even better when you get on it.

As far as a header, I put the F2 header on my car and it was LOUD. TOO loud for me. It got really raspy, and just annoying honestly. And that was with the stealth section in. So the header is now sitting in my buddies garage. IF I was to ever put the header back on, I would make sure to get a catted mid-pipe first. Which I'd still be a little worried about it being too loud. But I'm not sure.
Not doing much good there, in the garage huh. Add a Magna flow behind the stealth & a smaller one in the stock location behind the bend.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Wait Wobb bought a header and didnt use it, cough cough, I might want it cough.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Not doing much good there, in the garage huh. Add a Magna flow behind the stealth & a smaller one in the stock location behind the bend.
If I could get a nice deep tone with the power the header gives me, it would be on the car. I loved the top end it had when it was on, but as I said.. It's just too loud.

But I'm going to PM you

Wait Wobb bought a header and didnt use it, cough cough, I might want it cough.
Yepp.. Sitting in my buddies garage, heat wrapped and all.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts