Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
882 Posts
and remember that it is only reving up to 3k rpms because of the rev limiter
:)
What rev limiter?

And you're a liar.

If it was the rev limiter stopping the revs from going up any higher it would be easy to tell in the sound. In this case the guy is releasing the accelerator.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm so in on this

·
Registered
336 Posts
What rev limiter?

And you're a liar.

If it was the rev limiter stopping the revs from going up any higher it would be easy to tell in the sound. In this case the guy is releasing the accelerator.
put your car in nuetral or park. you wont be able to rev it higher than 3k or 3.5 cant remember.

·
Registered
37 Posts
That sounds great. This is my first focus and after doing some research this really does seem like the company to go with when it comes to bolt on exhaust systems. They really do produce a good quality sound without being overkill, aka weed-eater/ricer.

The race system is a little to loud for my taste, but to each their own. I come from driving a 5.2L V8 1993 Grand Cherokee with a few engine and exhaust mods so I can appreciate having an exhaust you can hear from a mile away. But its not something I'm looking for in my new sporty gas saver.

Can't wait to hear what the stealth version sounds like.

·
Registered
86 Posts
sounds great but i don think that he was reving it even to the rev limiter...but i cant wait for the exhaust........magnaflow and borla also have something coming out.(hopefully soon)

·
Registered
533 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
thumbs DOWN DOWN, that sounds like my neighbors civic
my rev limiter is only active when the car is in gear, and my foot is on the brake

·
Registered
534 Posts
Mind you this is the race version.... But I agree too, don't like it. Still LOVE my lunch box delete! Turns heads all of the time. Everyone that has heard it says perfect. I'm torn!

·
Registered
163 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Rev limit? no way, i was in neutral (manual tranny, and coasting.. i revved it right up to 6,000..
So at least not under those conditions.
Maybe the auto tranny has the limiter...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Yes the rev limiter I was talking about was on the DCT automatic. I feel like for the manual it would be a safety hazard if you could only rev up to 3 or 4k haha. sorry bout the confusion

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm hoping for a clip of the Stealth setup soon. I'd like to hear that for sure.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts