Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One year old stainless cat back exhaust, with all clamps, price reduced to $200 for Mk1 Focus hatchback. Cold air intake for $150 for same. Buyer picks up. I'm in Los Angeles.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Is it for the SVT or the non-SVT? If it's for the non-SVT I could just get the new Stealth section for the SVT, so no big deal. Let me know either way though.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Cool, still works for me. I'll be down in Palm Springs for Thanksgiving. Any chance we could meet up around there? Not sure how far you are from there, or if you're on the way down from the Bay Area. Hopefully you're willing to hold it until Thanksgiving weekend :) I'll be coming down the day before, and will be leaving that following Sunday.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I take it you'll be coming down the 5 and then take the 10 east. I'm about 5 mins away from the 5. Perhaps you could pick it up on your way?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I take it you'll be coming down the 5 and then take the 10 east. I'm about 5 mins away from the 5. Perhaps you could pick it up on your way?
Yep, that would work for me. I'm talking to my gf about picking it up on the way down vs the way home, since we are stopping at another place near LA to pick parts up for her car. I'll let you know which way we are going to go with that when she texts me back. Can you post some pics of the exhaust too?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK. My address is 1714 Redcliff St, 90026. That will give you an idea of how close I am to the 5. Very easy to find.

·
Registered
109 Posts
OK. My address is 1714 Redcliff St, 90026. That will give you an idea of how close I am to the 5. Very easy to find.
Looks like we will be able to stop by on the way back home either on Sunday. Can you PM me your cell number so I can give you a call when we are down there?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've just realized that I'll be playing golf in PS on the Fri and Sat. I'll be staying at the Quality Inn on N. Palm Cyn Fri and Sat night. I'll be free both days after about 2pm.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've just realized that I'll be playing golf in PS on the Fri and Sat. I'll be staying at the Quality Inn on N. Palm Cyn Fri and Sat night. I'll be free both days after about 2pm.
No shit, we are staying right down the street from there at Palm Canyon Resort. This is great. We should be able to make a quick exhange (aka my gf will be happy lol) somewhere around where we are staying.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Forgot to ask, this is for the hatchback, right? Just realized it's different for hatchback vs non hatchback.
I should be able to meet with you Saturday after 2pm if that works for you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts