Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this hood has been on me car for roughly a year....has two scratches on it one i think can be buffed out (i will attempt to do it this week) and the other is about 3-4 inches long deeper but not horrible.....i dont want to ship this...we can talk about delivery arrangments via pm.i must let you know i live in northwest iowa.......askin 175 obo......thanks...will post close up pics tomorrow...
-Shawn

ok here are the pics of the scratches...one i had to get in the light bulb in order to see it...the other has the business card layed next to it to refference size....

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CaptainStock19 said:
If not, email me at [email protected] and we'll discuss.. I live in Illinois, but for a CF hood, I'd be willing to drive.

I can meet/beat your offer, too.

*CS19.
you'll be next....sorry detroit i just dun know how to ship this....no box and i live in the middle of nowhere iowa...no where that would ship/pack it for me...

·
Registered
267 Posts
too bad u can't ship it, cuz i would be all over this if u did... does the cf hood install pretty easy? jus take off the old one and bolt on the new one?

·
That Iowa Guy
6,147 Posts
CaptainStock19 said:
Well, Ive discussed it, and I'm more than certain that I could more than likely come get it this weekend if at all possible.

*CS19.
Yeah but being second behind someone else sucks...I'll be picking it up in Iowa City...

·
That Iowa Guy
6,147 Posts
Why would you say you'll be picking it up this weekend when you're second in line? I'm not trying to be an ******* I'm just making sure that I'm gonna get it...

·
Registered
800 Posts
It was in the context of "If his deal fails...." that's why my first post began with the words "if not." I didn't say that I was coming down and expecting it to be there, I was implying that if need be, I could.

*CS19.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts