·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

for sale by me

im in hickory, nc

svt vf passenger side motor mount.

still in great shape and ready to be used by someone else but not by me. $90 shipped. buyer covers cost of shipping if it is leaving the continental US.

my paypal is [email protected]

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes

[ninja]

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i really have no clue on the miles. it was on a svt i bought awhile back that had 112k or so on it i think. dont know when it went on. the mount looks to be in perfect working order and as far as condition goes its a 9/10 with a mark off because its a bit dirty and i might have put a mark on it during the engine pull. its put away somewhere around here but ill see if i can track it down and snap some pics today.

on the topic of miles on the mount. i wouldnt worry about how many miles are on it. i have a full set of 3 vf mounts on my turbo zx3 that have had the ever loving crap beaten out of them for about 60k-70k miles on stock motor, nitrous, turbo, street tires, drag radials, slicks, auto x, a side swipe, and several dukes of hazards, and they still dont look any more worn out today than they did on the day i put them on the car. VF and steeda polyurethane engine mounts are very high quality and i wouldnt be surprised if they outlast the cars they get put on as well as the next cars they get put on 9 times out of 10. i know mine will.

·
Super Moderator
8,958 Posts
Not looking to buy today, however if I decide to pick this up would you take 65 shipped? Lmk what you think.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
why would you send me email? just pm me here. i have about 5-6 email accounts and i rarely check any of them lol

all they usually get is spam anyway

look guys i was asking $90 shipped. there are several offers on the table right at this moment in time. ill take the highest offer in the end unless someone just wants to cut to the chase and pay my asking price which is only $20 more than the current highest offer.

in the mean time i work crazy hours and dont have time to check in on this every day and cant go between you all by pm's and this isnt really supposed to work like an auction anyway. nboyles has the right idea. if you want to give me an offer then post it on this thread. like i said, i will accept the highest offer and ill make the cut off this friday and ill try to ship it that day if i can. if not friday ill try to ship the following monday or tuesday if i have those days off.

if you are willing to pay my full asking price just send me a pm and tell me and shoot the money at my paypal which is listed in the first post.

·
Super Moderator
8,958 Posts
Haha damn, someone out bid me 5 whole dollars. Have fun with selling!

If you have another you're willing to sell at/around my asking price lmk... should have money soon!

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
If I could I'd pay full price to an outstanding member. After all, is this eBay or Craigslist?

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its fine if you want to behave like that. i never said i wanted a bid war or an auction or anything silly like that. i stated my asking price and you guys decided to make offers lower than my asking price and unfortunately my pm box only holds so many messages. if you want to get butt hurt because someone else is willing to pay $5 more for the part im selling which is STILL significantly less than my original asking price which is STILL less than what the part would cost from ebay or amazon (if you can even find it) that seems to me like your problem and not mine.

·
Super Moderator
8,958 Posts
Dude, no need to get all uppity like that. I made a joke, take it how you wish.

I even said have fun with selling. You mentioned multiple sets and so I said if you were looking to get rid of more I'd be willing to work with you on a price.

Nothing more, nothing less.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i only have the 1 svt motor mount.

apologies if i sounded like i was getting uppity. honestly i was simply having a bad day and for whatever reason that just rubbed me the wrong way. apparently men can PMS just as easily as women. who knew? the wife glanced at the post i made and told me it sounded bitchy lol

anyhow im tired of this booger sitting in my closet and im tired of the back and forth. im ready for it to be gone. $70 shipped within the US (plus paypal fees) takes it to the first person to shoot the payment to me over paypal. paypal is [email protected] by the way. if more than one person sends payment the late comers will obviously be fully refunded. im going on a short vacation with the wife, leaving friday morning. if you want it quick send payment soon and ill have it shipped before then.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry for the delay in getting back to this thread folks. this puppy is sold!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts