1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS turbo kit, turbo, chip, nitrous

all prices are before shipping.

roush turbo kit $2500
includes all you will need except tune and mafia.
converted to blowthrough with blow off valve.
will support about 300whp.
egt gauge installed and included.
only problem is downpipe needs to have 2 flanges rewelded (any exhaust shop can do this).

T3/TO4E 50 trim .63ar turbo with 360 thrust bearing and all ceramic coating. $600
Paid $880 plus shipping new from Full-Race.com

i can also sell every thing that will be required to run this on the roush kit. just let me know if you are interested in this.

SCT chip. needs a tune on it for your car (contact Tom) $100

ZEX wet nitrous kit. never sprayed it. $300
needs one $25 line

Motorcraft O2 sensor. brand new, never opened. $50

i also have some srt4 parts such as an agp manifold, wg, block off plate, & bov for sale if any one else has an srt4.

more pics on request.
pm me if interested.

thanks [thumb]
tim

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have a friend of mine who may be interested in the SRT parts. Ill talk to him today and let you know something.

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a friend of mine who may be interested in the SRT parts. Ill talk to him today and let you know something.
ok, just let me know if i can hook him up with some go fast parts [wrenchin]

will that turbo kit support a GT28?
yeah, a gt28 with a t3 flange should definitely fit. i have never tried it but but i dont see why it wouldnt.

every one else has a pm.

tim

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
^^Why you selling your Turbo? :( To fix up the STI? :)

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i will let people know if the sale falls through on the pillar. but i really doubt it will, it is going to a close friend of mine.

i am selling the turbo for a new project for the focus. the sti will be my daily driver, probably around 300whp but it will do that with just a tune.

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how much for the SRT parts? minus the BOV
agp cast manifold - $250 plus shipping
Turbonetics Evolution Wastegate - $100 plus shipping
Block off plate, new - $15 plus shipping

if you are interested i can get you pictures of them. just let me know.

tim

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
Couple questions...

What size is the DP on the roush turbo?
What did you do with the Power steering line thats right where the turbo sits?
You had to tap into the oil pan for an oil return line, correct?
Any dyno's of when this was on the car?
Just to clarify, does it come witht the Roush wastegate and turbo, or the larger aftermarket one?

I'm really tempted to get this turbo...I need to think about it for a day or two...hm.

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
Also, you said good to 300whp...is that fully built? What do you think I'd roughly see on my car...? I have just about every bolt on possible for the car, FR head ported polished, stg 2 crame cams, 2k manifold, etc? I'm getting roughly 165-170whp NA right now.

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Couple questions...

What size is the DP on the roush turbo?
What did you do with the Power steering line thats right where the turbo sits?
You had to tap into the oil pan for an oil return line, correct?
Any dyno's of when this was on the car?
Just to clarify, does it come witht the Roush wastegate and turbo, or the larger aftermarket one?

I'm really tempted to get this turbo...I need to think about it for a day or two...hm.
The DP on the roush turbo is 2.5".
The power steering line is just tucked up under the radiator support (no modification required).
I will include the tap you need to tap the windage tray. No welding required.
This will come with the roush turbo and roush wastegate. You have to buy the larger turbo separate. The stock roush wastegate as well (but they are both the same size).
With the roush turbo and completely stock motor it made almost 220whp on 11psi.

Also, you said good to 300whp...is that fully built? What do you think I'd roughly see on my car...? I have just about every bolt on possible for the car, FR head ported polished, stg 2 crame cams, 2k manifold, etc? I'm getting roughly 165-170whp NA right now.
The stock roush turbo will make 300whp before it tops out. I would not run and more than 220-240whp on the stock zetec short block with a good tune. This will be a substantial increase from where you are now.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts