Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my custom exhaust off of my ZX3 turbo focus.

Fits Zetec and SVT.

Probably the smoothest sounding, quietest exhaust you can find that has that deep growl from the 2.5" piping still!
No bees buzzing. Nothing like a Honda (lol). Just a nice crisp sound when you get on it!

Details:
- Trubendz stainless steel 2.5" exhaust - $395
- 2x Magnaflow mufflers - biggest possible from CFM - 2.5" in/out, 6" diameter, 18" lengths each - $240.00 for both
- 1x Magnaflow hi-flow in-line cat - $130
- Ceramic coated main straight section - $120

I have a LOT of money in this exhaust. Looking to sell it for a reasonable price. Used for 4,000 miles.

Total spent on this was $885.00.

Email: [email protected]
Price: $499 shipped. PayPal only @ above address.
Pics: Coming soon.

·
Registered
74 Posts
all I need left for the SVT header swap is a cat and cat-back exhaust. This price for both is great. I was planning on getting CFM's hi-flow cat whenever they start making them again, their site says out of stock until end of the year. And I was going to get FSWerks Stealth exhaust and then buy the straight race pipe seperate to see the difference in sound. I've heard a few Foci that sound amazing but most have the notorious rice sound to it, and that's not what I want obviously. Do you know how this compares to the setup I mentioned?

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had it running exactly the way above and then I put in the cat after (new) and didn't drive it since. I've heard similar with 1 cat and 1 muffler like this and it has no drone or bee buzzing etc. It's like a stealth but even better due to the in-line cat on there and bigger mufflers, which get rid of all the high pitched crap from other systems and delivers a lower growl

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll see what I can do this weekend and coming week!

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will get pics soon. Taking parts off as I can and putting back to stock! I don't have enough daylight to do this easily lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
It would be pretty cool if you had a short clip of how it sounded although I know you're taking it apart so probably can't do that at this point

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know. I may have a clip but it would be before the hi flow cat and 2nd muffler, which is like every other exhaust out there lol.

I COULD potentially get a clip but it would be like 1-2 months til I get there...

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll get lots of pics tomorrow. Finally have a day off. Have to get lots of pics and parts mailed out that I didn't get to yet!

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You ever get any pics taken?
I got the tail-end off so far.
Going to try and get the straight pipe and the mid section off this weekend as long as it isn't -24* with the effin windchill here like it has been all week. ughhh

Also PM'd you back.

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Most likely yes because it's been so cold out and snowing that I haven't pulled the last 2 pieces of the exhaust off yet! People want to see all the parts first so makes sense!!

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Also I didn't get last 2 pieces off this weekend because my master brake cylinder decides to go while driving. Luckily it still somewhat worked and was able to stop and make it home super slowly!

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump! I'll have the last piece out soon by the end of the week! then pixxxx

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Negative. They slip-jointed together. You don't have to use clamps. I had no leaks. Pieces slide in together

1 - 20 of 59 Posts