man oh man, if only you weren't across the country. and i had money lol

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
are you willing to drive a little bit?

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Richland Washington! I am willing to ship but you gotta pay for it, should be somewhere around $120.
Hey, just to give you a heads up, you have to ship it freight. I was going to cost me $400 to ship my hood if ED didn't pick it up. Just an FYI!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i only asked as its part of the rules of BST area to say where your located ;) but good luck with the sale

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, here are some better Pictures, the first one is of the slight cracks in the clear coat, this is the best picture I could get of them, all the other angles they would'nt show up. Second picture is just a head on shot, the third is so you can see the side profile of the hood! Enjoy!

·
Registered
96 Posts
[:)][:)][:)][:)] i want this so bad
this sucks if shipping wasn't so bad, i'd totally buy it right now. i'm in san diego so driving's out of the question

·
Registered
275 Posts
i got a cd silver hood ill trade you.
how would we go about getting them to each other.
pm me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We would have to ship each other our hoods! Id ship my hood to you and also have it professionally packaged, and you would ship me your hood and have it professionally packaged! When I originally got the hood it cost me about $120 to have it shipped freight.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts