Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i will personally deliver them to your door for free if my full asking price is met to anywhere between NC and MD. if you are outside of that area or in one of the surrounding states just let me know where you are and we might still be able to work something out for delivery.

for sale by me in hickory, NC

leather with red inserts front and rear with headrests all around, very good condition with the pigtail intact. airbags never have popped. $350 picked up or plus shipping. as a matter of fact ill include a couple extra head rests that i have lying around.

not shipping unless the buyer covers the entirety of the shipping and then they wont be able to ship insured because i dont have any boxes big enough to hold the seats. i suspect shipping will be upwards of $200 for ups or fedex. the only real option will be greyhound and i have to drive over an hour to the nearest station. im not making the trip unless the seats have been paid for and the buyer is going to be ready to pay greyhound over the phone once i deliver the seats.

im only selling these because im thinking about buying a set of racing seats. i could change my mind at any moment so if you want them you better get them before i do.

dont have any pics of the front seats yet for some reason. ill take care of that sometime in the near future when i get the time.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i will personally deliver them to your door for free if my full asking price is met to anywhere between NC and MD. if you are outside of that area or in one of the surrounding states just let me know where you are and we might still be able to work something out for delivery.

i still have not gotten around to taking pics of the front seats yet. ill try to snap some and post them to the original post sometime in the next week or so if i get the time.

i have some things between here and MD that i am going to drop off and pick up and i want to make the whole trip at once instead of twice or more so that is why ill offer free delivery if you arent too far outside of the route im taking.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
buy these up and ill include some lakewood traction bars for another $300

·
Registered
30 Posts
How much for everthing rear seat related... shipped to 77521 I need bolts brackets seat belts everything? I can pay via paypal via ebay only.

thanks.

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
if you have ebay and paypal you can pay via just paypal.

If not, I'm sure he doesn't want to add another 12% ebay fee on top of the 3.1% PayPal fee. Fees are also added to any shipping. So unless you want to pay $50+ more, just use paypal.

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
As long as you don't pay as "personal payment or send gift" you get the same protection via paypal' resolution center if you open a case. You don't need to pay the extra if you don't send as a gift :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
As long as you don't pay as "personal payment or send gift" you get the same protection via paypal' resolution center if you open a case. You don't need to pay the extra if you don't send as a gift :)
Yeah the previous owner of my svt did the weigh delete thing.. Im wanting to go original. Thanks for the info.. I did not know that. [thumb]

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ummm just the rear seats? dude thats a pretty big rip off

·
Registered
30 Posts
The previous owner of the car delivered the back seats today he told me he forgot about them.. Just cost me 40dollars for gas and he delivered them .. Just wanted to say thanks for the help.. [thumb]

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not a problem, glad to help! i was just about to have a mini freakout that you were about to get ripped off so bad by that dude on ebay.

·
Registered
30 Posts
not a problem, glad to help! i was just about to have a mini freakout that you were about to get ripped off so bad by that dude on ebay.
Thanks it was just driving me crazy and roadnoise missing the back seats... I was desperate to get those installed. As soon as it warms up I gonna reinstall the factory sub and rewire it to the aftermarket head unit. Thanks to this forum I know the wires and steps to complete the sub project.[twothumbs]

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cant believe nobody wants free delivery

·
Registered
74 Posts
Any chance your trip includes heading into or close to PA? I'm interested but would be coming from Corning, NY. Depending on when you were planning to make the trip I might be able to meet you.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how about this. im planning my trip around trying to scatter a bunch of my junk up and down the east coast while picking up a bunch more junk to condense back into my own little spot in nc all at once. the last thing to me to work out is my svt seats. since you are the only other person besides me that needs to travel for this to work and im much more flexible in when i can do it ill let you tell me when would be good for you as long as it isnt when my wife and i take off for our anniversary.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts